Thread: Tim Farrell for Assembly District 10

Campaign Veteran

Tim Farrell for Assembly District 10

Hi folks, I know it's been a long time since I've posted, as I've been busy working on work, school, and as many of you already know, my campaign for State Assembly. The campaign is going well, but I need to ask for some financial assistance. I'm preparing to send out some mailers to my district, and I need to raise another $5,000 or so. I'm not expecting to raise that entire amount here, and I'm asking other groups for their help as well.

As you know, I am as good a gun rights candidate as they come. I know it doesn't matter to most of you, but I have received the endorsement from the NRA. I expect their web site should be updated soon. If any of you would like a scanned copy of the letter, I'd be happy to share.

Anything you can contribute would be most appreciated. If you are unable to contribute, but you are able to cross-post this request into other forums, that would also be helpful.

http://www.tim4nv.com/contribute.htm

Thanks for your generosity and support!!
    Tim

P.S., I'm planning a neighborhood picnic & walk in about 3 weeks and I'd love for you to join me. If you can walk a few streets and knock on doors with flyers that would be great. Whether you walk or not, you are invited to the picnic afterwards. I'll provide more details as to date/time/location as I finalize details.
    Last edited by timf343; 09-24-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Did NFAC get off their ass and update their "endorsement" of you? They really pissed me off with their grading system and in not recognizing you as the most pro-rights candidate we've ever seen.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Campaign Veteran
    The last I heard, NVFAC still gave me a "C" rating. Their web site is conspicuously missing endorsements.

Yeah, that's not all those folks are missing. Which is also why they are missing me. But hey, they got Bob Irwin, so they don't need anybody else.

I'll let you know if I'll be in town to help. I'm usually not these days.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Re: Tim Farrell for Assembly District 10

Bux on the way.

Count me in on the walk, and certainly a picnic. Let me know if I (my wife) can bring something. Will there be a prep meeting to discuss issues, to make sure I can represent you well?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    ---
    Carry On

Banned
    He the guy from MASH?

20.12 from me!

Campaign Veteran
    A gracious thank you to those of you who have generously donated!

I found the NRA link with the endorsement...

Go here: http://www.nrapvf.org/grades-endorse...12/nevada.aspx and then click on the tab for State Assembly.

Thanks again! I'll post another thread regarding the walk and picnic details once I finalize them.

Tim

So the NRA gives you the 'A' rating that you deserve, and their state affiliate is so backward they are preventing themselves from giving you anything higher than a 'C'.

They probably wonder why they can't get more members, too.

Important Tim wins

We need people like Tim representing us. Even though he is not in my district I feel it important enough to toss something into the kitty. Remember it isn't the few big givers that make the difference, it's all the small ones that add up. Most everyone can afford $20.12, it's a box of ammo, and if not five bucks helps too. Tim has worked hard for our cause, let's help him finish the job. Not only for firearms rights, but for helping the state take back control and tell the feds to go take a hike.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

I just looked on NFAC web site and I did not see any candidate listed nor recommendations unless I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    I just looked on NFAC web site and I did not see any candidate listed nor recommendations unless I missed it.
    Nope you didnt miss it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollbar View Post
    No you didn't miss it. They rated the candidates then pulled it off.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

I will be at the Starbucks at Rancho and Charleston, Sat. Oct 20 at 9:30 AM. I will have cards and route planners for anyone that can walk in Tims District, Routes are approx. 1.5 miles. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or can do it another day!
    Last edited by DON`T TREAD ON ME; 10-18-2012 at 11:12 PM. Reason: the usual

Quote Originally Posted by DON`T TREAD ON ME View Post
    ...walk in Tims District...
    OC, of course?

I'm in town, but for a rifle match in the morning, and a class (private) all afternoon/evening. Another class (big one) all day Sunday, too. Sorry...
    Last edited by MAC702; 10-18-2012 at 11:32 PM.