• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tim Farrell for Assembly District 10

timf343

Campaign Veteran
Hi folks, I know it's been a long time since I've posted, as I've been busy working on work, school, and as many of you already know, my campaign for State Assembly. The campaign is going well, but I need to ask for some financial assistance. I'm preparing to send out some mailers to my district, and I need to raise another $5,000 or so. I'm not expecting to raise that entire amount here, and I'm asking other groups for their help as well.

As you know, I am as good a gun rights candidate as they come. I know it doesn't matter to most of you, but I have received the endorsement from the NRA. I expect their web site should be updated soon. If any of you would like a scanned copy of the letter, I'd be happy to share.

Anything you can contribute would be most appreciated. If you are unable to contribute, but you are able to cross-post this request into other forums, that would also be helpful.

http://www.tim4nv.com/contribute.htm

Thanks for your generosity and support!!
Tim

P.S., I'm planning a neighborhood picnic & walk in about 3 weeks and I'd love for you to join me. If you can walk a few streets and knock on doors with flyers that would be great. Whether you walk or not, you are invited to the picnic afterwards. I'll provide more details as to date/time/location as I finalize details.

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Did NFAC get off their ass and update their "endorsement" of you? They really pissed me off with their grading system and in not recognizing you as the most pro-rights candidate we've ever seen.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Yeah, that's not all those folks are missing. Which is also why they are missing me. But hey, they got Bob Irwin, so they don't need anybody else.

I'll let you know if I'll be in town to help. I'm usually not these days.

Merlin

Bux on the way.

Count me in on the walk, and certainly a picnic. Let me know if I (my wife) can bring something. Will there be a prep meeting to discuss issues, to make sure I can represent you well?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
So the NRA gives you the 'A' rating that you deserve, and their state affiliate is so backward they are preventing themselves from giving you anything higher than a 'C'.

They probably wonder why they can't get more members, too.

The Big Guy

Important Tim wins

We need people like Tim representing us. Even though he is not in my district I feel it important enough to toss something into the kitty. Remember it isn't the few big givers that make the difference, it's all the small ones that add up. Most everyone can afford $20.12, it's a box of ammo, and if not five bucks helps too. Tim has worked hard for our cause, let's help him finish the job. Not only for firearms rights, but for helping the state take back control and tell the feds to go take a hike.

TBG

Rollbar

I just looked on NFAC web site and I did not see any candidate listed nor recommendations unless I missed it.

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I will be at the Starbucks at Rancho and Charleston, Sat. Oct 20 at 9:30 AM. I will have cards and route planners for anyone that can walk in Tims District, Routes are approx. 1.5 miles. Feel free to PM me if you want more info or can do it another day!

Last edited: