• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

registering to vote

vegaspassat

I registered last election to vote but have moved since then. Do I need to register again? Or is my registration still good? Part of me says not to worry about it. I mean, surely if millions of illegal immigrants can do it then I shouldn't have a problem right? :banana:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Do you still live in the same precint? Or at least in the same state?

Seriously, call the Registrar of Voters and see if you still can change your address and such. Find who/where they are here http://www.canivote.org/

On a more serious note: Do they not teach this stuff in school any more?

stay safe.

SoLasVegas

If you are in Clark County, you can check your registration status online:

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/vote

Fill out the form with your first name, last name, and birth date. It will show you your current registration status, as well as your districts.

I would strongly encourage everyone to do this -- even if you think you are certain of your registration status. A lot of people I have spoken to had issues during the primaries when they learned that their status was "inactive" for some reason.

You do need to update your address if it is not your current one.

Last edited: