• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggling?

DangerClose

Why is he struggling? It's because he's so out of touch with the American people. He's so painfully obviously an elitist. He's the 1%. And he doesn't do a good job of hiding it, or even attempting to act like he's not.
Supposedly, Romney is a rather genuinely nice person. They had some non-politicians speaking up for him at the Republican convention, and I guess he's rather charitable with both his time and money. But his campaign can't get that across as much as they could, and he supposedly often avoids the subject himself.

katsung47

QE3 released in September is apparently a tactic to favor Obama’s campaign. The real estate business will booming. Riches will have their assets price increased. What poor people get will be high price for gas and food and house. The inflation is at sight.

Marc Faber: Fed's QE forever is ludicrous; no country has become rich from consumption

Source: BI-ME , Author: Constantine Gardner

Posted: Fri September 14, 2012

What are the consequences of QE forever?

"Asset prices will go up and the money will flow to the Mayfair Economy," he said, defining the latter as an "economy of the rich people whose assets prices go up and whose net worth increases" without any trickle down benefit to the real economy.

What you have is a small economy that is booming and the majority of the economy is being damaged by QE, Faber explains.

Who got us there?

Faber sees the Fed's monetary policies over the last 15 years as mainly responsible for the various asset bubbles (Nasdaq, real estate etc...) leading to the subprime crisis in 2007. "The money printers and the neo-Keynesians interventionists are responsible for the crisis, reckons Faber, and people should know this."

Conclusion?

Dr Bernanke's attempt to boost growth and reduce unemployment will end up, according to Dr. Faber, in a fiscal Grand Canyon with never ending deficits, the majority of the economy being damaged, the man in the street facing higher prices and losing his job.

http://www.bi-me.com/main.php?id=59324&t=1&c=62&cg=4&mset=

WalkingWolf

Voters say they’re worse off after four years of Obama, so why is Romney struggling?

.By Chris Moody, Yahoo! News 9/19/2012

In the twilight of President Barack Obama's first term, many polls, including a new Quinnipiac University tri-state survey of likely voters, show that most Americans say they are not better off than they were four years ago. But in those same polls, the president retains his edge over challenger Mitt Romney.

That's not normal, says Quinnipiac University pollster Peter A. Brown.

"Most times if voters think things haven't gone well, they say, 'Let's think of somebody else.' But at this point they're not saying that," Brown said. "Clearly they think [Obama] is more in tune with their lives."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...ars-obama-why-romney-154912983--election.html

Why? Because the US is controlled by the Feds. They control the media and election machine. They select the politicians to control the government. That's why even Clinton did a good job in his last term, Bush won the election. What the Feds needed was not a good economy, they need war and the Patriot Act. Several month after his election, 911 happened which satisfied what the Feds needed.

This time, Obama will give the Feds something Romney can't give. So you saw Romney is under the fire of media despite the life of Americans is worse off after four years reign of Obama.
Bush won because he was likeable and Gore was stiff, plus Ralph Nader swung the election to Bush. Obama simply is more likeable then Romney, and that is why Romney is having a hard time. When you have a public that uses the View and SNL for their political information, actual policy and issues is in the background. We have seen a campaign where Romney is claimed to be almost as bad as Obama, and where the voter should vote on this basis is insane. Add to that more people are concerned with how much Romney makes as to the money Obama has stolen is a pure joke.

A candidate has to have charisma to win, and there has not been a republican with charisma since Ronald Reagan.

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

Romney isnt struggling anymore.

New polls show he surged 5 points and is now even or leading Obama in contested states.

Just wait until the next debate where Obama has to explain the entire middle east terrorist attacks and the cover ups.

Then wait for the Biden - Ryan debates.

Romney FTW

WalkingWolf

New polls show he surged 5 points and is now even or leading Obama in contested states.

Just wait until the next debate where Obama has to explain the entire middle east terrorist attacks and the cover ups.

Romney FTW
Don't get me wrong I don't want Obama for another minute, let alone four more years. BUT I don't expect he will be flatfooted on the second debate, unless he is an idiot. McCain lost by a larger margin than the polls, and so far it still looks like Obama has the electoral college. And then there is the matter of the moderators and the questions in the second debate. There are rumors that Obama will be allowed to use a teleprompter, and I expect him to have his DAF device in ear next debate. Remember Obama got caught off guard in his first debate with McCain also.

katsung47

Romney FTW

These are just gimmicks to cheat people that this is "democracy". The election is pre-fixed.

The real reason is the Feds need Obama's new Health care reform. There is nothing they care if people can benefit from it or not. They just want it to frame a target in their case with which they have created OKC bombing, 911 attack to get the Patriot Act.

You can see it from the surprise turn around of the Chief Justice Roberts.

726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?

Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ll-phone-042/2012/03/27/gIQA9kkreS_video.html

There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,
"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
http://katsung47.yuku.com/topic/4/The-dark-side-of-the-USA?page=4
This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgement.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Freedom1Man

These are just gimmicks to cheat people that this is "democracy". The election is pre-fixed.

We are not even supposed to have a democracy in the first place
The real reason is the Feds need Obama's new Health care reform. There is nothing they care if people can benefit from it or not. They just want it to frame a target in their case with which they have created OKC bombing, 911 attack to get the Patriot Act.

You can see it from the surprise turn around of the Chief Justice Roberts.

726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad inc.
it's a very informative case.. Read my tag line for a short line.
There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,
"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
http://katsung47.yuku.com/topic/4/The-dark-side-of-the-USA?page=4
This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgement.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

Last edited:

katsung47

Most Americans say U.S. on wrong track: poll

By Steve Holland

WASHINGTON | Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21pm EDT

(Reuters) - Economic fears are weighing heavily on Americans, with a large majority saying the United States is on the wrong track and nearly half believing the worst is yet to come, a Reuters/Ipsos poll said on Wednesday.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll found 73 percent of Americans believe the United States is "off on the wrong track," and just one in five, 21 percent, think the country is headed in the right direction.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/10/us-usa-poll-idUSTRE7794EX20110810

If most people believe US is on wrong tracks, why do they still support Obama. That's Obama's track. But when the Feds need Obama, they would manipulate the media to convince people Obama will win, no matter how senseless it is.