• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Californians flee for better-run states

hermannr

Do you remember when an X Oregon Governor said "Come, leave your money, and go back to where you came from."

I lived in California for a couple years (63-65). Had to figure out why I didn't want to live there...moved back up here after I got out of the military,

Josh Marciel

I'm from Hawaii.... Just as blue as kalifornia. (Obama "came from" us) but I fled here and left my Hawaiian ways at the door. Is it just Californians y'all don't appreciate? Or is it the mentality? I'm faaaaar right by the way. Had to escape the left wing grasp of Hawaii.

Last edited:

DocWalker

I'm from Hawaii.... Just as blue as kalifornia. (Obama "came from" us) but I fled here and left my Hawaiian ways at the door. Is it just Californians y'all don't appreciate? Or is it the mentality? I'm faaaaar right by the way. Had to escape the left wing grasp of Hawaii.

I would say most Idaho-ins would welcome anyone wanting to come to our "red" state as long as they want to live and not be taxed to pay for people that don't want to work or told what we can and can't do.

The people I dislike are the ones that come here and complain (blue girl in red state sticker) or want to change us into Kalifornia just like they what they left. If it was so great why come did they leave it?