Thread: Trussville Golden Rule, October 4th

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar

Trussville Golden Rule, November 1st

There will be an open carry dinner at the Golden Rule in Trussville at 6:00pm on Thursday, October 4th. Last time we had about a dozen people show up, so let's see if we can beat it this month. The service is excellent and the food is fantastic.

Everyone is welcome, OC, CC, or No C, and Deacon Blues will have some of the new color brochures available.

Edit: Next meeting will be November 1st. Same OC time, same OC channel.
    Last edited by Brimstone Baritone; 10-16-2012 at 10:39 PM.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"

Regular Member Brimstone Baritone's Avatar
    We had 14 people, beating our previous attendance of only 12.

Next meeting will likely be November 1st, but we will make another post closer to time. This one can be un-stickied.
    There was a time that the pieces fit, but I watched them fall away, mildewed and smoldering, strangled by our coveting. I've done the math enough to know the dangers of our second guessing. Doomed to crumble, unless we grow and strengthen our communication. -Tool, "Schism"

Just a little over 2 weeks!