Thread: Spokane Donut Parade! Saturday 9/29/12

Spokane Donut Parade! Saturday 9/29/12

Orphan mentioned it in another post, but now I can't stop thinking about Maple Bacon Bars. I'm taking my son Saturday morning at 9am. Come one come all!

-Thor
    Let me make a short, opening, blanket statement. There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody - except bad people.

- Charleton Heston

I will see you there.

For Superduty if you can make it and whoever else may not know what/where the Donut Parade is:

Donut Parade - Location

-Thor
    Let me make a short, opening, blanket statement. There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody - except bad people.

- Charleton Heston

You guys can have my maple bars. I will be working this weekend.

You may want to talk about a table for the November gun show. The Nov gun show will be 11/2-3-4. I can sit there on Friday and help set up on Thur if needed.

bob
    Last edited by BobR; 09-26-2012 at 04:25 AM.

I will be there. We have a couple of things going on.
    I was also at the last gun show, both days, at a shared table with dwordinger. Had a couple of good conversations about OC.
    We can certainly get an OC table, let me know. Also, need a couple of people to work it the three days. I had already planned on being there, just need 1 or 2 more.

Quote Originally Posted by fetch View Post
    I will be there. We have a couple of things going on.
    I was also at the last gun show, both days, at a shared table with dwordinger. Had a couple of good conversations about OC.
    We can certainly get an OC table, let me know. Also, need a couple of people to work it the three days. I had already planned on being there, just need 1 or 2 more.
    I've already got a table for the three day November show.

I should be able to make it this Saturday for some coffee.
    D Wordinger, Domestic Terrorist

Quote Originally Posted by Thor80 View Post
    Orphan mentioned it in another post, but now I can't stop thinking about Maple Bacon Bars. I'm taking my son Saturday morning at 9am. Come one come all!

-Thor
    I'll try to stop by and introduce myself. My wife was just asking me if I have ever come across anyone else in that open carried (she isn't a big fan of it because it makes people nervous and that in-turn makes her nervous).

Quote Originally Posted by Thor80 View Post
    For Superduty if you can make it and whoever else may not know what/where the Donut Parade is:

Donut Parade - Location

-Thor

I'll be there.

Shane

Wish i could make it for donuts..yum. But my Father in law needs help hauling straw, so i wont be able to make it. please have a couple of Maple Bars for me.. Carry On and be Safe

Sorry I did not see this thread in time. I would have loved to meet the new guys, have a donut and catch up. We sure need to try and do this more regularly and with the weather turning, hopefully we will all have more time to meet regularly. If you regulars don't see me responding to a thread like this, feel free to shoot me a PM to get my attention.

Ryan
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

Quote Originally Posted by SnarlyWino View Post
    Sorry I did not see this thread in time. I would have loved to meet the new guys, have a donut and catch up. We sure need to try and do this more regularly and with the weather turning, hopefully we will all have more time to meet regularly. If you regulars don't see me responding to a thread like this, feel free to shoot me a PM to get my attention.

Ryan
    Will do! I'll text you also. Haven't seen you in a while, i think since we had dinner at Cathay! We gotta get back to Newman soon, the "residents" up there have a petition going to make it a "No Shooting Zone" so we gotta get back up there and shoot some and make sure its cleaner when we leave than it was when we got there while we still can.......

-Thor

- Charleton Heston