• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Spokane Donut Parade! Saturday 9/29/12

Thor80

Orphan mentioned it in another post, but now I can't stop thinking about Maple Bacon Bars. I'm taking my son Saturday morning at 9am. Come one come all!

-Thor

BobR

You guys can have my maple bars. I will be working this weekend.

You may want to talk about a table for the November gun show. The Nov gun show will be 11/2-3-4. I can sit there on Friday and help set up on Thur if needed.

bob

Last edited:

fetch

I will be there. We have a couple of things going on.
I was also at the last gun show, both days, at a shared table with dwordinger. Had a couple of good conversations about OC.
We can certainly get an OC table, let me know. Also, need a couple of people to work it the three days. I had already planned on being there, just need 1 or 2 more.

dwordinger

I will be there. We have a couple of things going on.
I was also at the last gun show, both days, at a shared table with dwordinger. Had a couple of good conversations about OC.
We can certainly get an OC table, let me know. Also, need a couple of people to work it the three days. I had already planned on being there, just need 1 or 2 more.

I've already got a table for the three day November show.

I should be able to make it this Saturday for some coffee.

KDaubert

Orphan mentioned it in another post, but now I can't stop thinking about Maple Bacon Bars. I'm taking my son Saturday morning at 9am. Come one come all!

-Thor

I'll try to stop by and introduce myself. My wife was just asking me if I have ever come across anyone else in that open carried (she isn't a big fan of it because it makes people nervous and that in-turn makes her nervous).

Pat Gardner

Wish i could make it for donuts..yum. But my Father in law needs help hauling straw, so i wont be able to make it. please have a couple of Maple Bars for me.. Carry On and be Safe

o2ryan

Sorry I did not see this thread in time. I would have loved to meet the new guys, have a donut and catch up. We sure need to try and do this more regularly and with the weather turning, hopefully we will all have more time to meet regularly. If you regulars don't see me responding to a thread like this, feel free to shoot me a PM to get my attention.

Ryan

Thor80

Sorry I did not see this thread in time. I would have loved to meet the new guys, have a donut and catch up. We sure need to try and do this more regularly and with the weather turning, hopefully we will all have more time to meet regularly. If you regulars don't see me responding to a thread like this, feel free to shoot me a PM to get my attention.

Ryan

Will do! I'll text you also. Haven't seen you in a while, i think since we had dinner at Cathay! We gotta get back to Newman soon, the "residents" up there have a petition going to make it a "No Shooting Zone" so we gotta get back up there and shoot some and make sure its cleaner when we leave than it was when we got there while we still can....... :)

-Thor