• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Feds busting weed dealers in CA - will hurt Obama in NOV?

Jack House

What I got from that article is that smoking Marijuana is no worse than smoking a cigarette and that withdrawal is safer and far less severe than with alcohol. :rolleyes:

OC for ME

The new findings, along with previous work, suggest cannabis withdrawal should be added as a disorder to the DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), Allsop said.
You must have read a different article.

twoskinsonemanns

There is a democrat in office that could end locking someone up for using it with a stroke of a pen. Yet he does not.:uhoh:

Not sure what your getting at. If you think I believe the dems want to preserve man's freedom any more than the repubs your wrong.

Ca Patriot

I dont know why people bother with the illegality of pot anyway. You can go to any doctor in America and legally get much better drugs for cheaper and no worries about going to jail.

With that being said, I believe drugs are very very bad and I dont use them and I dont think anyone should use them. They are a destructive force.

I believe though that drugs should be legal.

REALteach4u

Is anyone paying attention on this issue?

The Feds have been busting State sanctioned operations while seeking out their own "sanctioned growers". Now who in DC do you think pushed that forward? The head doper himself.

WalkingWolf

Not sure what your getting at. If you think I believe the dems want to preserve man's freedom any more than the repubs your wrong.

It is very simple, Obama could legalize pot with an executive order, you implied it was republicans keeping it illegal and locking people up. As far a Gary(I don't know which party I am) he is a republican, and is not any more freedom loving than the rest. After all he does not support the second amendment, he supports privileges instead of rights. There is no reason to believe he would legalize pot~even if he would make claims of so. He would flop flop just like he did with parties.