• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC victory in KS!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It is all about choices - personal, individual choices.

Don't interfere with my choice of how I carry and I won't object to whether you carry or not.

Redbaron007

Don't interfere with my choice of how I carry and I won't object to whether you carry or not.

You just don't get it do you! :mad:

It's the politicians who have more intellect than you and are only out to protect the children! Your selfish greediness is bad for society! ;)

:lol:

Last edited:

mspgunner

"Originally Posted by Grapeshot

If everyone had this no nonsense, straight-up common sense thinking, we wouldn't be in the world of hurt we are now."

If everyone had this no nonsense, straight-up common sense thinking, we wouldn't be in the world of hurt we are now.

Post of the year my friend. ! :)

Exactly, some of those folks need to get a hobby!

papa bear

I hate the way the newspaper phrased it: that they "passed a law allowing it". No, what they actually did was rescind an unconstitutional and unreasonable restriction.

good way to put it KB. what all of you should do is write into your papers and repeat that.