• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What every liberal thinks about people who carry

A liberal see the vid as their std viewpoint

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brimstone Baritone

I don't understand what you're asking. Are you asking if I, as a liberal, feel the same way as the people in the video? Are you asking if I, as a conservative, feel that all liberals feel the same way as the people in the video?

Just need a little help deciphering your Engl"ish".

OngoingFreedom

Ooh! Ooh! Can I answer that?!?

MOST liberals see gun toters as neandertals who look for opportunities to shoot someone. Like garbage day!

Present company excepted, apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DrakeZ07

Ooh! Ooh! Can I answer that?!?

MOST liberals see gun toters as neandertals who look for opportunities to shoot someone. Like garbage day!

Present company excepted, apparently.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Keyword being "Most".

But not all.

;3

OP should learn to not Generalize so often, it's unbecoming of an intelligent human being.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Keyword being "Most".

But not all.

;3

OP should learn to not Generalize so often, it's unbecoming of an intelligent human being.

Don't be so sensitive. It's should be understood by an intelligent human being that when one uses a generalization it is understood that there are always exceptions.

nobama

Liberals also see gun owners,conservatives as back woods hey seeds that need to sit down,shut up,and obey our liberal leaders because they know whats best for us. The constitution is soooooo old it doesnt really matter in todays world. All this being said, liberals "champion" diversity. BAWAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!