Thread: The Main OpenCarry.org Website

The Main OpenCarry.org Website

As part of our overall server improvement strategy, I have reworked the main OpenCarry.org website as a Wordpress site. Have a look and let me know what you guys think.

All of the information from the old site is there except for the individual state pages which I will be moving over 1 by 1 over the next few days. When that is done, I will be looking for people from each state to check me on the info to make sure we have the latest and greatest for each state.

Thanks!

John

The Main OpenCarry.org Website

Thanks John. I happen to like the new look!!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
    I'm really excited that you will soon be able to update the information for Oklahoma. Feel free to use me or hrdware as a source for Oklahoma.

Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    I'm really excited that you will soon be able to update the information for Oklahoma. Feel free to use me or hrdware as a source for Oklahoma.
    The state pages are now loaded and I will be glad to make any updates you think should be made. Please email me your changes to john@opencarry.org and I will post them as soon as I get them.

Thanks!!!

John

Quote Originally Posted by okiebryan View Post
    But the really great change shouldn't happen until the day the law goes into effect.

Love the new look and how you have the state info tabs at the top. Nice clean look now. Thanks for the improvements.

John,

I'm from the great Gold Star State of Idaho, And i want to just say that i really like what you did with the website. Iy's a lot easier to navigate.

Thanks guys! I am really excited about all the server changes and website improvements we have been making! If anyone has any suggestions, I am always willing to listen.

John

Wordpress is rather amazing. I use it for the front end on my own message forums.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.