• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Main OpenCarry.org Website

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
As part of our overall server improvement strategy, I have reworked the main OpenCarry.org website as a Wordpress site. Have a look and let me know what you guys think.

All of the information from the old site is there except for the individual state pages which I will be moving over 1 by 1 over the next few days. When that is done, I will be looking for people from each state to check me on the info to make sure we have the latest and greatest for each state.

Thanks!

John

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really excited that you will soon be able to update the information for Oklahoma. Feel free to use me or hrdware as a source for Oklahoma.

The state pages are now loaded and I will be glad to make any updates you think should be made. Please email me your changes to john@opencarry.org and I will post them as soon as I get them.

Thanks!!!

John

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really excited that you will soon be able to update the information for Oklahoma. Feel free to use me or hrdware as a source for Oklahoma.

But the really great change shouldn't happen until the day the law goes into effect. :)

Ken56

Love the new look and how you have the state info tabs at the top. Nice clean look now. Thanks for the improvements.

Pat Gardner

John,

I'm from the great Gold Star State of Idaho, And i want to just say that i really like what you did with the website. Iy's a lot easier to navigate.:D

John Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys! I am really excited about all the server changes and website improvements we have been making! :) If anyone has any suggestions, I am always willing to listen.

John