Thread: Constitutional Atty Help

Constitutional Atty Help

I am going to cross post this in another sub forum for a little more exposure but figured I'd try here first....

As most of you know I was falsely charged with unlawful carry by a lic. holder a couple months back and had the case dismissed. It's now time to show certain people that they can't circumvent our rights willy-nilly. Im having a bit of a time finding a qualified atty to help me so I figured I'd come to you all and try to get some recommendations. Pm me or post up here if you know anyone who might be willing to help me. I might be grasping at straws but I had to try. If you are unfamiliar with my story, you can find it in the TX forum under the title, "I'm our test case". Thanx in advance guys and gals.

Try this guy, Sean Cody. He does NFA trusts, but he may know someone.

http://www.texasnfatrust.com/
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Constitutional Atty Help

I hate to post it here for fear of being flamed but there is always Charles Cotton. He's "big" when it comes to chl law he may be able to help you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSoul View Post
    I hate to post it here for fear of being flamed but there is always Charles Cotton. He's "big" when it comes to chl law he may be able to help you

OK. Flame on. Charles Cotton does not deserve one dime of a firearms toting citizen until he recognizes OC as a legal right. This is not a CHL case anyway. This is an OC case. Do you honestly think CC is going to defend it or sue over it? Get real, guy.
    The thing about common sense is....it ain't too common.
    Will Rogers

Banned
    Go find yourself a libertarian lawyer ....

I called Sean Cody today. He said that as far as unlawful arrest is concerned, I have no case. He did say that I may have a case against the state for making the unconstitutional laws to begin with but that would be best answered by a more qualified atty. The search continues. Charles Cotton is the last person I'm calling about this but thanx for the suggestion none the less.

Check your mail box

tyc

Constitutional Atty Help

So it was an unlawful arrest and the lawyer said you had no case? How so? False arrest lawsuits are usually worth a couple thousand.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Constitutional Atty Help

Quote Originally Posted by rodbender View Post
    OK. Flame on. Charles Cotton does not deserve one dime of a firearms toting citizen until he recognizes OC as a legal right. This is not a CHL case anyway. This is an OC case. Do you honestly think CC is going to defend it or sue over it? Get real, guy.
    Unlawful carry by a licensed holder isn't a chl case? If only I could post an eyeroll emoticon

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    So it was an unlawful arrest and the lawyer said you had no case? How so? False arrest lawsuits are usually worth a couple thousand.
    So far, everyone I've talked to is saying that qualified immunity will protect the officers involved and the department as a whole.

It is very much in YOUR interest to go to

http://forum.pafoa.org

go to the legal page

go to WHY EVERYONE SHOULD NOT TALK TO THE COPS

There are a series of excellent videos there which will be well worth your while to take the time to look at

tyc

Quote Originally Posted by mustangkiller View Post
    So far, everyone I've talked to is saying that qualified immunity will protect the officers involved and the department as a whole.
    NO - it will not. Remember what we talked about.

Check your mail box again.

tyc