Thread: Looking for a mythical entity...

Kitsap Washington

Looking for a mythical entity...

I recently moved to North Kitsap County Washington and have been on the look out for a shooting partner or partners. Female partners to be specific. I am a stay at home mom with 3 little kids and a husband who likes to go to the range, but not as much as I.
    Would any of you guys know of any Women in the area that go shooting? Or maybe you have a closet firearms enthusiast wife, daughter, mom, or sister?
    I have been repeating over and over again that he who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden. He has no business to be the head of a family. He must either hide himself, or must rest content to live for ever in helplessness and be prepared to crawl like a worm at the bidding of a bully. - Gandhi

Bremerton, Washington
    Heh, I will mention your post to my wife, we tend to go to Bullseye down in Tacoma about once a month. We often bring friends or family as guests since the fees are very reasonable for extras.

Bremerton, Washington, United States
    My girlfriend is just starting out but I'm sure if she gets more confidence should would be ok to go without me.