• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for a mythical entity...

MamaKennedy

I recently moved to North Kitsap County Washington and have been on the look out for a shooting partner or partners. Female partners to be specific. I am a stay at home mom with 3 little kids and a husband who likes to go to the range, but not as much as I.
Would any of you guys know of any Women in the area that go shooting? Or maybe you have a closet firearms enthusiast wife, daughter, mom, or sister?

Vitaeus

Heh, I will mention your post to my wife, we tend to go to Bullseye down in Tacoma about once a month. We often bring friends or family as guests since the fees are very reasonable for extras.