• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Derbycon OC Dinner or Lunch

Steeler-gal

This post serves two purposes.

First -
I'm in town for Derbycon (www.derbycon.com) and wondered if there are any fellow OCers here. Please post if you're attending and would like to meet up.

Second -
I'd like to organize a lunch or dinner.
We need suggestions for good places to eat as a group.
The con is at the Conference center on West Jefferson just down from 4th Street Live neighborhood. Please post any suggestions. Thanks!

Sundiver

I attended last year but this year I'm off to Gunsite. I should be back at DerbyCon for the next one though.

neuroblades

I'd love to have gotten to attend this but funds weren't there this year and it fell at a bad time due to other prior engagements. Perhaps next year.

Steeler-gal

It was amazing this year.
Jump over to twitter and check out all The #derbycon posts. Everyone had such fun

========================
NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
Teaching Classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing