Thread: Minneapolis office shooting, what te hell is going on ???

Minneapolis office shooting, what te hell is going on ???

NBCNews.com .... or yahoo news.

By the way, channel 58 at 10pm will have a spot on how to survive an office attack !! aaaa no joke.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by range rat View Post
    NBCNews.com .... or yahoo news.

By the way, channel 58 at 10pm will have a spot on how to survive an office attack !! aaaa no joke.
    I would have thought the packers game would still have been the news over der.

I work within that area. N Minneapolis/NE Minneapolis has gunfire, woundings and killings on and off all year around. A dilapidated area with African American and Hispanic communities. Drugs, boooze etc... many poor whites etc.. too. It is a poor area of town about 2 miles from my work.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-minn-of...060425002.html

Only cops should have guns right you anti-gunners?
    Last edited by protias; 09-28-2012 at 08:59 AM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Banned
    Why didn't the cops storm the building and get the guy like the military would do ... oh, right, because they are civilians, just like you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    I work within that area. N Minneapolis/NE Minneapolis has gunfire, woundings and killings on and off all year around. A dilapidated area with African American and Hispanic communities. Drugs, boooze etc... many poor whites etc.. too. It is a poor area of town about 2 miles from my work.
    I work off of hwy100 & 394, this was just down the road from me! I got off work at 6pm last night and saw the news/cop choppers flying around low.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota View Post
    I work off of hwy100 & 394, this was just down the road from me! I got off work at 6pm last night and saw the news/cop choppers flying around low.
    Did ya wave Hi Der!