• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Minneapolis office shooting, what te hell is going on ???

Law abider

I work within that area. N Minneapolis/NE Minneapolis has gunfire, woundings and killings on and off all year around. A dilapidated area with African American and Hispanic communities. Drugs, boooze etc... many poor whites etc.. too. It is a poor area of town about 2 miles from my work.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Why didn't the cops storm the building and get the guy like the military would do ... oh, right, because they are civilians, just like you and me.

Minnesota

I work within that area. N Minneapolis/NE Minneapolis has gunfire, woundings and killings on and off all year around. A dilapidated area with African American and Hispanic communities. Drugs, boooze etc... many poor whites etc.. too. It is a poor area of town about 2 miles from my work.

I work off of hwy100 & 394, this was just down the road from me! I got off work at 6pm last night and saw the news/cop choppers flying around low.