Thread: words from lara Hass

words from lara Hass

i once asked Lori , if she would have liked to have had someone like me between the shooter and her daughter. she just stuck her nose up in the air and wouldn't answer me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvXhP...Mx2JXuu7GSTDiQ
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

How incredibly insensitive.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by beebobby View Post
    How incredibly insensitive.
    +1 .. SCOTUS has already stated that the 2nd amendment comes with risk, just like the 1st which has caused similar results. But we don't toss away either just because of these risks.

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Then let her and her family collect their "Darwin Awards".
    That is sick and funny. +1.5

Those guys are idiots.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Then let her and her family collect their "Darwin Awards".
    i have found out most of her family are gun owners and shooting enthusiasts.

there could be a money thing here in play. some activist never want a (so called) problem solved , so the money keeps coming in
    Last edited by papa bear; 09-29-2012 at 02:24 AM.
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

So she says that the background check system works, but she wants even more.

Apparently she does not understand that the only places where mind readers are making any money is at the county/state fairs and on TV. Even the alphabet agencies gave up on that years ago.

Whatever sympathy I might have had for her has long ago been shredded by her actions and her words. I am not a violent, criminal, socially unfit person just because I wear a handgun. But you cannot convince her otherwise.

stay safe.
    Last edited by skidmark; 09-29-2012 at 07:21 AM.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

If that is the case, then they are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites!

If not, then I stand by my first statement as, to take that position implied in the OP, these people would be willing to sacrifice their families for "political gain".
    That strikes me as bordering on being "suicidal".
    i am constantly surprised by the anti gun gun owners. i would say about 75% of the gun owning public is anti gun. CCers are against OC, shotguners and rifle shooters against handguns, hunters against any self-defense carry, etc.

we do need a more consistency in the support of the 2nd A.

- unknown