• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

words from lara Hass

papa bear

Then let her and her family collect their "Darwin Awards".

i have found out most of her family are gun owners and shooting enthusiasts.

there could be a money thing here in play. some activist never want a (so called) problem solved , so the money keeps coming in

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
So she says that the background check system works, but she wants even more.

Apparently she does not understand that the only places where mind readers are making any money is at the county/state fairs and on TV. Even the alphabet agencies gave up on that years ago.

Whatever sympathy I might have had for her has long ago been shredded by her actions and her words. I am not a violent, criminal, socially unfit person just because I wear a handgun. But you cannot convince her otherwise.

stay safe.

Last edited:

papa bear

If that is the case, then they are nothing but a bunch of hypocrites!

If not, then I stand by my first statement as, to take that position implied in the OP, these people would be willing to sacrifice their families for "political gain".
That strikes me as bordering on being "suicidal".

i am constantly surprised by the anti gun gun owners. i would say about 75% of the gun owning public is anti gun. CCers are against OC, shotguners and rifle shooters against handguns, hunters against any self-defense carry, etc.

we do need a more consistency in the support of the 2nd A.