• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

News on 6 in Tulsa POSITIVE OC STORY!

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Welcome! This forum is part of opencarry.org, which is the national group for open carry. I hope you will look around, since there is a TON of useful information here. If you are on facebook, may I suggest our facebook page as a great way to keep up on Oklahoma events. Carry responsibly, carry often.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You did great Bryan - good media report too for the most part.
icon14.png

What is really funny and sad is the misinformation by the CC only crowd.

davidmcbeth

Banned
You did great Bryan - good media report too for the most part.
icon14.png

What is really funny and sad is the misinformation by the CC only crowd.

About 4% of folks in OK carry it appears ... not a bad %.

Its a new law? Don't expect anyone to know about it .. they are still catching up with the other 25,000 laws passed :)

I wish the guy would have argued against mandatory training and other requirements ... but he only had a given period of time.

A good segment overall. He's a good spokesman it appears upon first impression.