• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Wonder

Warren Drouin

Have you guys and girls ever consider doing some video recording of your experience in public and places? It would show that we Oregonians/Jeffersonians have some great adventures and normalization of firearms.

Just a Thought.

Jeff. State

Banned
Hey Warren: I have recently started OCing regularly. when I do, I keep a small digital video recorder with me. I appreciate your efforts to inform the public that carrying a firearm is NOT illegal and that if more of us did it our communities would be a safer place. I live in the Medford area and haven't run into any issues yet with people or police.

Ironbar

Nope. You do enough for everyone already. And besides, your videos are great tutorials for how not to interact with the police!

Warren Drouin

@Ironbar: At this time, I am very disappointed of your immaturity and disrespect for the Individual Privacy. You seem to love to spout me off everywhere on the net, by giving out all my personal information and my Facebook page on almost every site you go to. As that is stated, I have every reason to think you are a Arrogant, Ignorant, Aggressive, Obnoxious, Childish, Intolerant, Controlling, Immature, Stuck-Up, Collectivist, and Non-Patriotic. You truly support Collectivism and will use "Mob Rule" to do your bidding like a child that has not been spanked.

By the way, I spank!

DamonK

Alright knuckleheads, take your ******* match else-where.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2