• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The "gun free" work place is not so gun free....

Pat Gardner

Hello Minnesota,

Sorry that happened so close to your work but maybe now the higher ups at your work will change the firearm policy and allow you to OC. Everyone there would feel much safer...

Minnesota

They all say they feel like this is very unlikly to happen to them, I told them I'm sure thats what these people would of said a week ago as well before they had the shooting in the work place.

robdoar

I unfortunately doubt any employers will update their policy.

None of them want to be liable for an armed employee.