• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This girl got lucky but she is very stupid

PistolPackingMomma

She walked through the airport, cleared the 'security' checkpoints, and carried it in her purse during the entire flight, but it never went off like a Wiley Coyote rocket.

So how and why did they "take it and make it safe"? :banghead:

Just another prime example of the conditioned, unquestioning submission to "authority". Pardon me while I go throw up.

PistolPackingMomma

Because the TSA is sooooo effective...

[video=youtube_share;JqoiifBZD4E]http://youtu.be/JqoiifBZD4E[/video]

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I would have not said anything and then claimed in checked luggage going back.

Not in New Jersey, I would not. Take the bus to Connecticutt or Deleware or Pennsylvania and catch a flight from some place where they will not try to confiscate my handgun because I do not have a permission slip to own it.

Either that or ship it back to myself.

stay safe.

Freedom1Man

Not in New Jersey, I would not. Take the bus to Connecticut or Delaware or Pennsylvania and catch a flight from some place where they will not try to confiscate my handgun because I do not have a permission slip to own it.

Either that or ship it back to myself.

stay safe.

I am not familiar with the politics out there but, you seem to have understood what I was saying, none the less.