• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One of our own has made William Griggs latest.

Ca Patriot

Lincon County in Wyoming has been overrun by rich liberal New York and California transplants. They have seen to it that liberal sheriffs and prosecutors are hired and this is what happens.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I don't always agree with Will Grigg, but he certainly can make a fella rethink his own assumptions about government.

Plus, he comes up the such great turns of phrase. "Irrigate his underwear"! Bwahahhahahahahaaa!!!

Kudos to Grigg for his work on exposing the nasty side of the policing industry.

Thanks for posting this SVG. I checked the blog earlier, but forgot to check the other side of the site. Woulda missed this entirely if you hadn't posted it.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

Thanks for posting this.
We really need some juries to award some large numbers to these people who get their rights violated for this kind of stuff to stop.

nobama

Good read, the LEO are the ones who upset the apple cart. That first encounter should not have taken more than 5min. They should know its not the guns they can see,but the ones they cant .

sudden valley gunner

I don't always agree with Will Grigg, but he certainly can make a fella rethink his own assumptions about government.

Plus, he comes up the such great turns of phrase. "Irrigate his underwear"! Bwahahhahahahahaaa!!!

Kudos to Grigg for his work on exposing the nasty side of the policing industry.

Thanks for posting this SVG. I checked the blog earlier, but forgot to check the other side of the site. Woulda missed this entirely if you hadn't posted it.

Your welcome, I don't always agree with him either but love what he exposes, and the way he writes is awesome he has a unique gift of expression.