Thread: NW Washington Open Carry Dinner.

NW Washington Open Carry Dinner.

Any one up for an OC dinner on Sun. 7 Oct at 6:00 at the http://thefarmhouserestaurant.net/menu.nxg in Mount Vernon. I would need a head count to make reservations.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Skagit...-4716&t=m&z=13

I will definitely be there with my Sweet Baboo. I am down for two.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

We are up to 6.

I will be travelling down on sunday and I have plenty of free space in the van. I can take at least three more people if you want to carpool.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

MSG, I'll be proud to ride with ya'.
    Looking forward ta' meeting the gunners in Mt. Vernon.

Bump>>>>bump

Are we still on for this evening? I will be bringing Skyisfalling and anyone who asks. My Sweet Baboo will be working her new job at the county jail. No, she is not a resident, she runs the kitchen.
    Anyone else need a ride?

Yes it is still ago. I made reservations for 10. I will be out front a little early. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Room for 2 more? In Seattle so I might just make the drive up north.
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

Well come on up Pilgrim, it will be nice to see new faces as well as those well remembered.

Had a good time at the dinner. It was great to meet all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by wolf-father View Post
    Had a good time at the dinner. It was great to meet all of you.
    Wolf-Father, thank you for sponsoring dinner at the Farm House. Good meal, great conversation.
    Lets do it again.
    Navy LCDR, Beautiful family. You are blessed.
    Monkey Butt and Mrs. Butt. Thanks for making the drive.
    MSG Laigaie, you are a great man and a valued friend.

Had a great time, and enjoyed meeting all of you! As of now we are still not home, but are making good time. Worth the 3+ hour drive north. Maybe some of you can make it down to a south sound meet or two.
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

Good meal, good conversation and a grand time exercising our Unalienable Rights!