Thread: First OC in over 3 years...

First OC in over 3 years...

March of 2009 temporarily suspended the freedoms I enjoyed so much in WA as I was transferred to California. Having only been back in a free state for 11 days, spending my time unpacking and going to/from work, today was the first day I have been able to run errands. When leaving the house, my g/f asked if I was taking my gun with, to which I replied I was. She gave me a weird look and that was the end of it. Listed below are my stops.

Skagit Famers Supply - 20 minutes. Dropped off some paperwork, special ordered some dog food, bought electric fence stuff. No looks or comments. Uneventful.
    Home Depot - 30 minutes. Bought spray paint and sand paper. No looks or comments.
    Saars Market Place - 60+ minutes. Grocery shopping. Child commented about MWAG. Parent told child to mind their own business and not bother others then apologized. I replied with a "No worries" and went about my shopping. Offered an OC pamplet.

All in all, great day. More to come and I hope I don't get asked to leave WalMart again (for those that know that story).

Thumbs up

Welcome home, glad to see you escaped california.
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

Welcome home! Now go get yourself a proper AR and a pistol-gripped shotgun.

Every Northwesterner has to go to California at least once in their life to find out why they do not want to live there.

Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    Every Northwesterner has to go to California at least once in their life to find out why they do not want to live there.

Baz Luhrman said it best......

Link

3:47

Evangelical lessons are provided upon request. Anyone wishing to meet Jesus can just kick in my door.

LOL What? California?
    It is a great place to be from! [/sarcasm]

No really, its a great place to be far away from!

I don't know if Washington is far enough away!
    Lets Unite and REMIND our Government that WE are the source of their authority and that WE demand our Rights be returned, Unabridged, Non-infringed, without denial or disparagement. The faults of a few, reflect badly on many, I therefore do not suggest anyone support WAC. My EDC is either a H&K USP .40 or a Taurus 689 .357 filled with Snake Loads

Welcome back to the land of the Free-er!

-Thor
    Let me make a short, opening, blanket statement. There are no good guns. There are no bad guns. Any gun in the hands of a bad man is a bad thing. Any gun in the hands of a decent person is no threat to anybody - except bad people.

- Charleton Heston

Has anyone ever figured out why so many live there and seem to like it? Could it be something in the water or food supply that causes brain damage? Mass Hysteria? Or are they just cultists that are following some unknown leader?

As for me, they should just make a right turn at the Arizona Border with CA and Mexico, building the "fence" all the way around CA. Move the border control check points to the OR/ID/AZ borders and let the whole state become one big "Tijuana".
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

Quote Originally Posted by amlevin View Post
    Has anyone ever figured out why so many live there and seem to like it? Could it be something in the water or food supply that causes brain damage? Mass Hysteria? Or are they just cultists that are following some unknown leader?

As for me, they should just make a right turn at the Arizona Border with CA and Mexico, building the "fence" all the way around CA. Move the border control check points to the OR/ID/AZ borders and let the whole state become one big "Tijuana".
    LOL Sure you meant NV rather than ID. [/sarcasm]
    Lets Unite and REMIND our Government that WE are the source of their authority and that WE demand our Rights be returned, Unabridged, Non-infringed, without denial or disparagement. The faults of a few, reflect badly on many, I therefore do not suggest anyone support WAC. My EDC is either a H&K USP .40 or a Taurus 689 .357 filled with Snake Loads