• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry

SSG Riser1981

I am from washington state currently stationed here at fort sill. In washington we would meet on saturday's at a starbucks cafe and open carry there. We would get coffee talk and just do a peaceful open carry there. NOT A DEMONSTRATION OR RALLY. I would like to start something like this locally. If anyone is interested let me know, both my wife and i both carry and miss our washington open carry and are very happy to be able to open carry again come Nov 1st. So if interested leave me a message and we can go from there.

okiebryan

Director, Oklahoma Open Carry Association
Welcome to the forum! I will get in touch with the OKOCA Regional Coordinator for SW Oklahoma. He lives in Lawton. I'm sure he will want to get in touch with you.

We already have events planned in OKC and Tulsa on Nov 1, and I'm sure there will be something set up in Lawton, as well. This will be a good opportunity for locals to get to know each other.