• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't Talk to Police - ever for any reason...

Vitaeus

and if he ends up being acquitted, he will likely get hung for lying to the police, the less you say the better if you are going to end up in our "Justice" system. Let your lawyer do the talking.

ALOC1911

I think somone who appears to be from seatle should keep their mouth shut about how they think things work in AL.

eye95

This discussion seems to be broader in nature than just regarding AL law. I may not agree wholly with the opinions of the gentleman from Seattle, however I welcome his rational input.

That is not to say there have never been out-of-State interlopers who had no place saying the things they do. This just ain't such a case. The discussion is not State-specific and EMN is being quite civil.

Sorry for the interruption. Carry on!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

ALOC1911

Eye and EMN, actually this is somewhat state specific related. As soon as I get the time to find the law I'll post it and show you why. Some of what EMN is saying, in some certain ways, does not really apply in AL due to certain laws we have that may differ in other states.

Oh and btw this is the AL forum so if the discussion is "broader" in nature than things related to AL, there are other fourms here for that aren't there.

Last edited:

eye95

This topic CAN be State-specific. As it is being discussed, it currently is not. Therefore, general comments from a Washingtonian should be just as welcome as those from Alabamians. IF and when the convo becomes State-specific, then out-of-Staters should still be welcome, but appropriately deferential.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>