Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunbanobama.com

Gunbanobama.com

[
    Last edited by scott58dh; 06-30-2014 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Over use of fonts, emoticons & color (rule 19)

It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by scott58dh View Post
    Here's some reading material about our Illustrious Leader, Commander & Chief & all around Anti-American...
    Mr. Barak Hussein Obama .. ;<) ...Peace !

Check it out !!!
    Your image forgot Mitt Romney.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-18-2012 at 08:23 PM. Reason: Edited quote

Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    Your image forgot Mitt Romney.
    And Gary Johnson...
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    And Gary Johnson...
    Not trolling, but can you back that up with a quote and a credible source? I've been looking for any statements Johnson has made about being for gun-control and have not found any. The only thing I did find was on TheTruthAboutGuns.com, which has a short blurb about him where they say he calls gun control laws "inadequate", but the quote included is diametrically opposed to the statement immediately above that, and they don't back up their "inadequate" statement at all.
    "There are two spiritual dangers in not owning a farm. One is the danger of supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that heat comes from the furnace." ~ Aldo Leopold

Trailrunner's Blog
    Got Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunner View Post
    Not trolling, but can you back that up with a quote and a credible source? I've been looking for any statements Johnson has made about being for gun-control and have not found any. The only thing I did find was on TheTruthAboutGuns.com, which has a short blurb about him where they say he calls gun control laws "inadequate", but the quote included is diametrically opposed to the statement immediately above that, and they don't back up their "inadequate" statement at all.
    Gary Johnson is in favor of permission cards to carry, like a lot of politicians. They believe in letting people have a privilege instead of a right. There is nothing to indicate Johnson would be any better than Romney as far as the 2A. NONE of them recognize the purpose of the second amendment. All politicians play lip service, no cite needed for that. There have been a lot of governors that have signed POPULAR concealed carry laws, including anti gun governors. If he pushed and held out for no restrictions as to owning and carrying of firearms I might have a different opinion, but he did not.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunner View Post
    Walking Wolf is talking about Johnson signing someone else's law that created concealed carry permits in New Mexico where before New Mexico had prohibited concealed carry.

Not only did his signature allow concealed carry where it had previously been prohibited, he also vetoed a bill requiring child safety locks on handguns around the same time.

In a desperate attempt to defend his Precious, Walking Wolf is twisting the facts to suit his own end.

Yet, he fails to recognize that even if New Mexico had unlicensed CC prior to Gov. Johnson signing the permit law, it's still a far cry short of Romney's supporting the Clinton AWB and signing Massachusetts' "toughest AWB in the nation."

Edit: On TheTruthAboutGuns: I believe they are either deliberately misrepresenting Johnson's stance on gun control, or misinterpreting it. The only thing I could find was Johnson saying that gun laws aren't effective. Which is what we all, or most of us, say isn't it? That gun control is bad because we have a right, but also because they're not effective?

I believe what Johnson was saying is just that, that gun control is ineffective and should be abandoned. That we have a right, as a free society, to own and carry firearms.
    Last edited by Jack House; 10-01-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Walking Wolf is talking about Johnson signing someone else's law that created concealed carry permits in New Mexico where before New Mexico had prohibited concealed carry.

Not only did his signature allow concealed carry where it had previously been prohibited, he also vetoed a bill requiring child safety locks on handguns around the same time.

In a desperate attempt to defend his Precious, Walking Wolf is twisting the facts to suit his own end.

Yet, he fails to recognize that even if New Mexico had unlicensed CC prior to Gov. Johnson signing the permit law, it's still a far cry short of Romney's supporting the Clinton AWB and signing Massachusetts' "toughest AWB in the nation."
    A privilege is not a right, he has not called for the end to all gun legislation, he is not pro second amendment, none of them are. Let's add in he is not honest, he is a republican running in a libertarian ticket, he is only saying what any politician would say running on that ticket. Not to mention there is no way in hell he has a chance of getting elected. IMO he is actively campaigning for Obama, because any support he does get will further cement Obama. I hope America enjoyed their rights, not just the 2A. Obama made it clear in his remarks to Putin what he intends.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

A privilege is not a right, he has not called for the end to all gun legislation, he is not pro second amendment, none of them are. Let's add in he is not honest, he is a republican running in a libertarian ticket, he is only saying what any politician would say running on that ticket. Not to mention there is no way in hell he has a chance of getting elected. IMO he is actively campaigning for Obama, because any support he does get will further cement Obama. I hope America enjoyed their rights, not just the 2A. Obama made it clear in his remarks to Putin what he intends.
    Funny how you dismiss Johnson, saying he's a politician and will say anything to get into office. Meanwhile you embrace Romney because he's saying all the right things, despite his record so closely matching Obama's.

Funny how you dismiss Johnson, saying he's a politician and will say anything to get into office. Meanwhile you embrace Romney because he's saying all the right things, despite his record so closely matching Obama's.
    The winner will most likely be Obama, unless Romney inches by him. Johnson is not the great conservative hope, and he does not have a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected. Obama has already let it slip his intentions, we have seen the loss of liberty he has imposed or ignored. We know with Obama where he is going. If Johnson had won the republican primary I would vote for him in hopes he could beat Obama. But the chicken **** did not win the primary he scuttled off to the Libertarian party knowing full well he does not have a chance.

He is IMO campaigning for Obama. The same way Ralph Nader IMO campaigned for Bush. Both selfish ##### wanting their 15 minutes of fame instead of what is actually better for the country.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Explain to me how a Romney presidency would be "better" for the country. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Explain to me how a Romney presidency would be "better" for the country. Go ahead, I'm waiting.
    Why? Would you believe a word I say that is not for that idiot Johnson?

He is more likely to answer to the constituency that elects him than to the freeloaders that vote for Obama. That's what politicians do.

You are fine with privileges instead of rights because you are for Johnson, if it was made clear that he would not receive votes if he did not make an effort to end all gun regulations, he would shift. Because that is what politicians do.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 10-01-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

So Johnson is a terrible candidate because he signed a law which allowed New Mexicans to finally be able to carry a concealed weapon, but only with a permit?

Romney is a great candidate because he says so? Even though he signed an AWB that he himself described, boastfully, as the strongest gun law in the country?

Yeah, that's what I thought. You can't. All you can do is say Johnson is terrible because he's a politician and he'll say one thing and do another, even if his record has shown he'll do what he says. And Romney is Christ All Mighty because he says he'll do whatever I want!

Yeah, you're right. You can't convince an intelligent person of something using such a horrible contradictory and hypocritical argument.

So Johnson is a terrible candidate because he signed a law which allowed New Mexicans to finally be able to carry a concealed weapon, but only with a permit?

Romney is a great candidate because he says so? Even though he signed an AWB that he himself described, boastfully, as the strongest gun law in the country?

Yeah, that's what I thought. You can't. All you can do is say Johnson is terrible because he's a politician and he'll say one thing and do another, even if his record has shown he'll do what he says. And Romney is Christ All Mighty because he says he'll do whatever I want!

Yeah, you're right. You can't convince an intelligent person of something using such a horrible contradictory and hypocritical argument.
    What state was Romney governor of? Is it a liberal state or a conservative state? Does Johnson have a chance of being elected? Do you want Obama to be president for four more years?

I believe Johnson wants his 15 minutes of fame so bad he would run on the Brady ticket if they had one. He is a party shifter, and he does not care the outcome of his vanity. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, he is a self serving, selfish, idiot. Get over it. In the long run he may just help Obama take away our gun rights forever, and there is little doubt he does not know it.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

The below link will show that not everything is as it seems. Scroll down the page , about half way, to chapter 150 of the acts of 2004 " an act further regulating certain weapons " .

http://www.goal.org/newspages/romney.html

What state was Romney governor of? Is it a liberal state or a conservative state? Does Johnson have a chance of being elected? Do you want Obama to be president for four more years?

I believe Johnson wants his 15 minutes of fame so bad he would run on the Brady ticket if they had one. He is a party shifter, and he does not care the outcome of his vanity. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, he is a self serving, selfish, idiot. Get over it. In the long run he may just help Obama take away our gun rights forever, and there is little doubt he does not know it.
    Allow me to translate for you:

"NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH I DON'T CARE NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH OBAMA IS STOOPED AND ROMNEY IS OUR SAVIOR ALL HAIL THE INFALLIBLE REPUBLICANS NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH"

Allow me to translate for you:

"NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH I DON'T CARE NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH OBAMA IS STOOPED AND ROMNEY IS OUR SAVIOR ALL HAIL THE INFALLIBLE REPUBLICANS NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH"

If that is what you hear, deal with it. I am not here to please you, and I am sure you feel the same. Get the #### over it, cause if it bothers you~~~find another hobby.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Sad to see such obvious trolling lies come from a supposed 2A supporter.

Everything Johnson has ever done has been to further individual rights. While everything Romney has done has been to further big gov.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by twoskinsonemanns View Post
    Sad to see such obvious trolling lies come from a supposed 2A supporter.

Everything Johnson has ever done has been to further individual rights. While everything Romney has done has been to further big gov.
    Everything Johnson as done is further privileges that can be taken away at any time. Not only that he knows he is helping Obama squash our rights. I surprised a supposed 2A supporter who can't see the obvious.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Everything Johnson as done is further privileges that can be taken away at any time. Not only that he knows he is helping Obama squash our rights. I surprised a supposed 2A supporter who can't see the obvious.
    So if you been gov in a state where CC was illegal, you would have vetoed a proposed law allowing CC with a permit?

Hmmm.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Activist Member
    Gary Johnson is in favor of permission cards to carry, like a lot of politicians. They believe in letting people have a privilege instead of a right. There is nothing to indicate Johnson would be any better than Romney as far as the 2A. NONE of them recognize the purpose of the second amendment. All politicians play lip service, no cite needed for that. There have been a lot of governors that have signed POPULAR concealed carry laws, including anti gun governors. If he pushed and held out for no restrictions as to owning and carrying of firearms I might have a different opinion, but he did not.
    He asked for a cite, not a phrase backed by opinion! If you can't cite a statement with evidence that can be proven it is probably best not to try and make something seem to be fact, when it is mere speculation.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    He asked for a cite, not a phrase backed by opinion! If you can't cite a statement with evidence that can be proven it is probably best not to try and make something seem to be fact, when it is mere speculation.
    I don't need to provide a cite for an opinion. Plus Johnson, has not passed one law that restores the second amendment , that is a fact. If you have a cite to disprove it, please step up to the plate. Johnson IS helping Obama, and that will not be good for the second amendment, unless you think Obama has any intentions of restoring the 2A, if you do please provide a cite.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

I don't need to provide a cite for an opinion. Plus Johnson, has not passed one law that restores the second amendment , that is a fact. If you have a cite to disprove it, please step up to the plate. Johnson IS helping Obama, and that will not be good for the second amendment, unless you think Obama has any intentions of restoring the 2A, if you do please provide a cite.
    So is Romney, he's dooming the Republican bid for the whitehouse. Everyday that goes by, his ratings drop that much more. It's like he WANTS Obama to win. Which honestly wouldn't surprise me, seeing as how he supports the Democrat agenda so heavily.

So is Romney, he's dooming the Republican bid for the whitehouse. Everyday that goes by, his ratings drop that much more. It's like he WANTS Obama to win. Which honestly wouldn't surprise me, seeing as how he supports the Democrat agenda so heavily.
    He is who republicans chose by voting in primaries, some people would agree with, some do not. I suggest learning to accept that people will disagree with you. Mostly because you cannot do anything about it. You can make a choice like anybody else and accept responsibility if that choice bites you in the asss. Or you can go about whining about it.
    Robert E. Lee
    President Donald Trump

Let's add in he is not honest, he is a republican running in a libertarian ticket, he is only saying what any politician would say running on that ticket. Not to mention there is no way in hell he has a chance of getting elected. IMO he is actively campaigning for Obama, because any support he does get will further cement Obama. I hope America enjoyed their rights, not just the 2A. Obama made it clear in his remarks to Putin what he intends.
    Lots of pro-marijuana Republicans? Lots of pro-gay marriage Republicans? Lots of anti-Patriot Act, NDAA indefinite detention Republicans? Lots of anti-police the world Republicans?

Newsflash: Republicans are the reason things like the Patriot Act and indefinite detention and electronic wiretapping without a warrant exist. They've been taking your rights away for years, and now when they push for "anyone but constitutionalist and veteran and small-government guy Ron Paul" and give you Romney, the best thing you can say about Romney is that he's not Obama.

If Romney gets hammered in November, the neocons will have to change their ways or else be content with the fact that they WILL NEVER WIN A PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AGAIN. Even Rush Limbaugh and other right-wing commentators have said to shut down the party if it can't beat Obama with his record.

Santorum said Romney is the worst person on the planet to put up against Obama. The Republican establishment was warned Romney would have big problems winning. During the campaigns, Republicans were "anyone but Romney."

It's unfortunate, but probably the best thing that can happen to liberty is for Obama to have four more years. The big-government neocons need to be purged from the Republican Party. Hell, most of Romney's staff are Bush people. Don't these idiots ever get fired?

Btw, Ron Paul was nominated at the Republican convention. The six states nominating him turned in their paperwork, and they videoed it. The RNC then ignored that paperwork. Watch all the underhanded things that happened at the Republican convention. "RNC Sham 2012." The Republican Party and RNC showed how dirty they can be and how they treat their own delegates and candidates. The Republican convention looked like a dictatorship. They were showing people what they would be like if Romney wins, only they'd be 10x worse. And I'm supposed to vote for that? I don't think so.

Also, Romney is doing so badly on his own that even if everyone voting for Johnson or writing in Paul would vote for Romney, he'd still likely lose. He's simply a lousy candidate. Everyone knew he was a lousy candidate, and everyone knows he is a lousy candidate. But the establishment would rather have Obama win than Ron Paul win, so they pushed for and gave you Romney. Blame them. Blame everyone who pushed for Mitt Romney -- the worst candidate on the planet.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast