• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunbanobama.com

Jack House

Here's some reading material about our Illustrious Leader, Commander & Chief:banghead: & all around Anti-American...
:shocker:Mr. Barak Hussein Obama .. ;<) ...Peace !

Check it out !!!
LINK...:arrow::...http://www.gunbanobama.com/

1377_01.gif
:mad:
Your image forgot Mitt Romney.:shocker:

Last edited by a moderator:

TrailRunner

And Gary Johnson...

Not trolling, but can you back that up with a quote and a credible source? I've been looking for any statements Johnson has made about being for gun-control and have not found any. The only thing I did find was on TheTruthAboutGuns.com, which has a short blurb about him where they say he calls gun control laws "inadequate", but the quote included is diametrically opposed to the statement immediately above that, and they don't back up their "inadequate" statement at all.

WalkingWolf

Not trolling, but can you back that up with a quote and a credible source? I've been looking for any statements Johnson has made about being for gun-control and have not found any. The only thing I did find was on TheTruthAboutGuns.com, which has a short blurb about him where they say he calls gun control laws "inadequate", but the quote included is diametrically opposed to the statement immediately above that, and they don't back up their "inadequate" statement at all.
Gary Johnson is in favor of permission cards to carry, like a lot of politicians. They believe in letting people have a privilege instead of a right. There is nothing to indicate Johnson would be any better than Romney as far as the 2A. NONE of them recognize the purpose of the second amendment. All politicians play lip service, no cite needed for that. There have been a lot of governors that have signed POPULAR concealed carry laws, including anti gun governors. If he pushed and held out for no restrictions as to owning and carrying of firearms I might have a different opinion, but he did not.

Jack House

Walking Wolf is talking about Johnson signing someone else's law that created concealed carry permits in New Mexico where before New Mexico had prohibited concealed carry.

Not only did his signature allow concealed carry where it had previously been prohibited, he also vetoed a bill requiring child safety locks on handguns around the same time.

In a desperate attempt to defend his Precious, Walking Wolf is twisting the facts to suit his own end.

Yet, he fails to recognize that even if New Mexico had unlicensed CC prior to Gov. Johnson signing the permit law, it's still a far cry short of Romney's supporting the Clinton AWB and signing Massachusetts' "toughest AWB in the nation."

Edit: On TheTruthAboutGuns: I believe they are either deliberately misrepresenting Johnson's stance on gun control, or misinterpreting it. The only thing I could find was Johnson saying that gun laws aren't effective. Which is what we all, or most of us, say isn't it? That gun control is bad because we have a right, but also because they're not effective?

I believe what Johnson was saying is just that, that gun control is ineffective and should be abandoned. That we have a right, as a free society, to own and carry firearms.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

Walking Wolf is talking about Johnson signing someone else's law that created concealed carry permits in New Mexico where before New Mexico had prohibited concealed carry.

Not only did his signature allow concealed carry where it had previously been prohibited, he also vetoed a bill requiring child safety locks on handguns around the same time.

In a desperate attempt to defend his Precious, Walking Wolf is twisting the facts to suit his own end.

Yet, he fails to recognize that even if New Mexico had unlicensed CC prior to Gov. Johnson signing the permit law, it's still a far cry short of Romney's supporting the Clinton AWB and signing Massachusetts' "toughest AWB in the nation."

A privilege is not a right, he has not called for the end to all gun legislation, he is not pro second amendment, none of them are. Let's add in he is not honest, he is a republican running in a libertarian ticket, he is only saying what any politician would say running on that ticket. Not to mention there is no way in hell he has a chance of getting elected. IMO he is actively campaigning for Obama, because any support he does get will further cement Obama. I hope America enjoyed their rights, not just the 2A. Obama made it clear in his remarks to Putin what he intends.

Jack House

A privilege is not a right, he has not called for the end to all gun legislation, he is not pro second amendment, none of them are. Let's add in he is not honest, he is a republican running in a libertarian ticket, he is only saying what any politician would say running on that ticket. Not to mention there is no way in hell he has a chance of getting elected. IMO he is actively campaigning for Obama, because any support he does get will further cement Obama. I hope America enjoyed their rights, not just the 2A. Obama made it clear in his remarks to Putin what he intends.
Funny how you dismiss Johnson, saying he's a politician and will say anything to get into office. Meanwhile you embrace Romney because he's saying all the right things, despite his record so closely matching Obama's. :rolleyes:

WalkingWolf

Funny how you dismiss Johnson, saying he's a politician and will say anything to get into office. Meanwhile you embrace Romney because he's saying all the right things, despite his record so closely matching Obama's. :rolleyes:

The winner will most likely be Obama, unless Romney inches by him. Johnson is not the great conservative hope, and he does not have a snowballs chance in hell of getting elected. Obama has already let it slip his intentions, we have seen the loss of liberty he has imposed or ignored. We know with Obama where he is going. If Johnson had won the republican primary I would vote for him in hopes he could beat Obama. But the chicken **** did not win the primary he scuttled off to the Libertarian party knowing full well he does not have a chance.

He is IMO campaigning for Obama. The same way Ralph Nader IMO campaigned for Bush. Both selfish ##### wanting their 15 minutes of fame instead of what is actually better for the country.

Jack House

Explain to me how a Romney presidency would be "better" for the country. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

WalkingWolf

Explain to me how a Romney presidency would be "better" for the country. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

Why? Would you believe a word I say that is not for that idiot Johnson?

He is more likely to answer to the constituency that elects him than to the freeloaders that vote for Obama. That's what politicians do.

You are fine with privileges instead of rights because you are for Johnson, if it was made clear that he would not receive votes if he did not make an effort to end all gun regulations, he would shift. Because that is what politicians do.

Last edited:

Jack House

So Johnson is a terrible candidate because he signed a law which allowed New Mexicans to finally be able to carry a concealed weapon, but only with a permit?

Romney is a great candidate because he says so? Even though he signed an AWB that he himself described, boastfully, as the strongest gun law in the country?

Yeah, that's what I thought. You can't. All you can do is say Johnson is terrible because he's a politician and he'll say one thing and do another, even if his record has shown he'll do what he says. And Romney is Christ All Mighty because he says he'll do whatever I want!

Yeah, you're right. You can't convince an intelligent person of something using such a horrible contradictory and hypocritical argument.

WalkingWolf

So Johnson is a terrible candidate because he signed a law which allowed New Mexicans to finally be able to carry a concealed weapon, but only with a permit?

Romney is a great candidate because he says so? Even though he signed an AWB that he himself described, boastfully, as the strongest gun law in the country?

Yeah, that's what I thought. You can't. All you can do is say Johnson is terrible because he's a politician and he'll say one thing and do another, even if his record has shown he'll do what he says. And Romney is Christ All Mighty because he says he'll do whatever I want!

Yeah, you're right. You can't convince an intelligent person of something using such a horrible contradictory and hypocritical argument.

What state was Romney governor of? Is it a liberal state or a conservative state? Does Johnson have a chance of being elected? Do you want Obama to be president for four more years?

I believe Johnson wants his 15 minutes of fame so bad he would run on the Brady ticket if they had one. He is a party shifter, and he does not care the outcome of his vanity. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, he is a self serving, selfish, idiot. Get over it. In the long run he may just help Obama take away our gun rights forever, and there is little doubt he does not know it.

Jack House

What state was Romney governor of? Is it a liberal state or a conservative state? Does Johnson have a chance of being elected? Do you want Obama to be president for four more years?

I believe Johnson wants his 15 minutes of fame so bad he would run on the Brady ticket if they had one. He is a party shifter, and he does not care the outcome of his vanity. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks, he is a self serving, selfish, idiot. Get over it. In the long run he may just help Obama take away our gun rights forever, and there is little doubt he does not know it.
Allow me to translate for you:

"NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH I DON'T CARE NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH OBAMA IS STOOPED AND ROMNEY IS OUR SAVIOR ALL HAIL THE INFALLIBLE REPUBLICANS NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH"

:lol:

WalkingWolf

Allow me to translate for you:

"NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH I DON'T CARE NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH OBAMA IS STOOPED AND ROMNEY IS OUR SAVIOR ALL HAIL THE INFALLIBLE REPUBLICANS NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH NUH"

:lol:

If that is what you hear, deal with it. I am not here to please you, and I am sure you feel the same. Get the #### over it, cause if it bothers you~~~find another hobby.

twoskinsonemanns

Sad to see such obvious trolling lies come from a supposed 2A supporter.

Everything Johnson has ever done has been to further individual rights. While everything Romney has done has been to further big gov.

WalkingWolf

Sad to see such obvious trolling lies come from a supposed 2A supporter.

Everything Johnson has ever done has been to further individual rights. While everything Romney has done has been to further big gov.

Everything Johnson as done is further privileges that can be taken away at any time. Not only that he knows he is helping Obama squash our rights. I surprised a supposed 2A supporter who can't see the obvious.

twoskinsonemanns

Everything Johnson as done is further privileges that can be taken away at any time. Not only that he knows he is helping Obama squash our rights. I surprised a supposed 2A supporter who can't see the obvious.

So if you been gov in a state where CC was illegal, you would have vetoed a proposed law allowing CC with a permit?

Hmmm.