• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Va. 10/27 & 10/28 – Fairfax Rod & Gun – sighting in days Open to the public.

W.E.G.

Va. 10/27 & 10/28 – Fairfax Rod & Gun – sighting in days

Open to the public.

Pop-up ads on the forum seem to "miniaturize" the event flyer on my browser.
If you are having trouble viewing the event flyer, this is the direct link:
http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd7/rkba2da/FRGC/SID1.jpg

SID1.jpg

All firearms must be unloaded when transported on Club property, except for persons with lawful authorization to carry a concealed handgun. Only on-duty law enforcement officers may carry in exposed holsters if complete personal control of the firearm is maintained at all times. Exposed carry is restricted to Club sanctioned or Board authorized activities.

Wearing eye and ear protection is mandatory for all persons on or near active ranges.

No loaded firearm may be left unattended or otherwise not in full control of its owner. A firearm in a locked vehicle is considered under control.

Actions of uncased firearms must be open except when ready to fire. Closed breech firearms may be closed and placed in a stationary gun rack after a safety check to ensure they are unloaded.

Only one firearm at a time may be uncased or otherwise immediately available to each shooter.

Firearms in cases, shooting boxes, holsters, or a stationary rack behind the line are considered not immediately available to a shooter. Only ammunition for the firearm in use is allowed at the firing point.

No firearm may be loaded until the shooter is on a firing point and ready to shoot on an active range (please see specific Range Rules section for muzzle loaders). A firearm is considered loaded if any part of a shell, cartridge, or charge is within any part of the firearm.

Detached magazines and clips may be pre-loaded. All firing must be from established firing lines or shooting stations unless specially allowed on a specific range or during an approved training session.

Last edited: