Thread: FPSRussia on OC

FPSRussia on OC

Some of the comments are asinine. Generally from people who either don't own or carry a firearm at all; out of fear I would guess.

Quote Originally Posted by sirpuma View Post
    Some of the comments are asinine.
    Meh, you've just described 90% of Youtube comments.

I really don't pay any attention to CC people who put down OC, I often wonder though what they are so insecure about. I would think most people would be concerned about their own carry as opposed to wasting time worrying about how somebody else does it. I usually tell people to "bugger off" drives them nuts.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

but cowards who rob gas stations likely don't have the will or training to attempt a fight with an obviously armed and ready citizen, something that gets overlooked all the time.

'you will just get shot first'

or, coward moves on, as he's a coward, which is why he's robbing people in the first place. so he'll likely move along IMO. If he's dumb enough to try and attempt my life, he will get a really cool surprise!

but like he said, we all get to do what we want. I open carry.

and I do tend to like FPS russia's videos, he's a good fella.

I tend to like his videos as well, although i think his speculations for his position are a mile off target. OC to be an "*******" really?

Have any of these thimble brained people who take this postion every heard of a deterant?
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

It has to be hard keeping this website open with all the ocers getting shot in the back of the head whenever they go out.
    Darren

Pass the popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by aa1911 View Post
    and I do tend to like FPS russia's videos, he's a good fella.
    Confucius say "One Aweshit wipes out a thousand attaboys"
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeeeeeeee View Post
    It has to be hard keeping this website open with all the ocers getting shot in the back of the head whenever they go out.
    I've been shot at least a dozen times when standing in line at the bank.

Keep an eye out for all the fishermen wearing their SMFV (Shoot Me First Vests) as well, easy to spot and shoot in the back of the head too...
    Live Free or Die!

Its too bad that FPS Russia isn't actually Russian....Still fun to watch though....
    -PJ

"A well-regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

"The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired..." -Amendment Two, The Constitution of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeeeeeeee View Post

Ha! I love it.

When's the last time anyone heard of "LAC carrying a gun was shot while standing in line at store XYZ..."

usually it goes "would be burglar/thief/murderer runs for their life after armed LAC responds with his own gun"

again, they're cowards; lots of 'armed' thieves don't even have their gun loaded and most don't ever intend to actually use it other than for intimidation.