• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

So Long Alabama! Hello Ohio!

eye95

A week from Friday, I hit the road for Fairborn in the Dayton area. The Exchange has hired me to run their gun counter.

Best of luck in your collective efforts to promote OC. Keep the movement grassroots. That's the best advice I can give you: keep it grassroots. There is nothing more deadly to (or ironic in) a Liberty movement than oppressiveness in its advocacy.

rscottie

A week from Friday, I hit the road for Fairborn in the Dayton area. The Exchange has hired me to run their gun counter.

Best of luck in your collective efforts to promote OC. Keep the movement grassroots. That's the best advice I can give you: keep it grassroots. There is nothing more deadly to (or ironic in) a Liberty movement than oppressiveness in its advocacy.

The BX at Wright Patterson AFB?

They have a gun counter?

Wow, they have come a long way since the 90's!

I was stationed there about 5 years and lived in Page Manor.

Last edited:

Arnao

I drive to Michigan from Alabama about once a year. I completely avoid Ohio because they do not recognize the Alabama concealed weapon permit.