• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry @ Gilbert Arizona Workforce Connection

sharkey

First of all, the subject line here is misleading. The sign is NOT illegal. Signs of any type carries the weight of the law in AZ. The ARS quoted is incorrect, but that does NOT negate the sign. In AZ, posted is posted. Any sign will do.

Learn a bit more about AZ posted establishments at Constitution Watch.

Chris

Grapeshot fixed the title for me. Thank you Grapeshot.

This thread is about government buildings and no signs regardless of statutes quoted are valid. They are required to provide storage and Arizona Workforce Connection in Gilbert does not have storage.

I have started a new thread on the questions you bring up regarding non government buildings.

Varmiter

Oh my......just a minute here.

You yourself opened up the discussion, with others, long before I arrived. Then you continued to move the goal posts during our debate.

Agreed, this is your thread. However, since you are unable to quote ANY ARS to backup your position, then as far as I’m concerned, this thread is closed. I look forward to the replies to the new thread OPENED FOR ME.. Thanks.

Chris