Thread: One month to go before the elections

One month to go before the elections

I wrote up a blog post about this upcoming elections. I think it's pretty important...a once in a lifetime, scratch the 2nd amendment out of the constitution type stakes.

http://gunowners.wordpress.com/2012/...w-is-the-time/

I know I don't post much anymore, and that is a good thing. It means that I am not being infringed upon in the states I travel. It also means that Pittsburgh has finally gotten the memo and the LEO's have pulled back the majority of their harassment of open carriers. Unfortunately, some places such as California have gone in the other direction.

The battle for the Second Amendment and the right to freely open carry is still being waged. Maybe not in your state but one should always be wary of the tide; you never know when it might turn.

As I travel the country I see states with less restrictions than others but I also see others with not only restrictions but down right infringements. Hell, I found with cuffs thrown on me in several states even when I was completely acting lawfully within my rights. I'm looking at you Nevada.

I would have 50 states with recognized constitutional carry (because really, don't we all ready HAVE the constitutional right?) and will fight to make it a reality.

As I mentioned on another post, I am now the Director of Media Relations for Gun Owners of America. Long and short of it, we need everyone's help to protect the Second Amendment and in it the ability to open carry. Read the article to find out how you can help. Thanks

One month to go before the elections
    And I can't wait until it's over because of all the D***ED lies interrupting the reruns on the TV.
    Thank God for DVRs and a fast forward button.
    Last edited by jeeper1; 10-02-2012 at 07:03 PM. Reason: spelling

Should go well since Barrack and Joe failed in their debates.

Obozo had no prompter, as a result he was put to bed early. Plain and simple.

Biden showed America what a rude, snobbish, arrogant a&% he is. He had only
    attack to offer as result of his party's 4 years of pure incompetence. Sickest part was when raging Joe turned his anger toward the moderator.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    Should go well since Barrack and Joe failed in their debates.

Obozo had no prompter, as a result he was put to bed early. Plain and simple.

Biden showed America what a rude, snobbish, arrogant a&% he is. He had only
    attack to offer as result of his party's 4 years of pure incompetence. Sickest part was when raging Joe turned his anger toward the moderator.
    If a Catholic will not speak out about abortion (a sin against the Holy Spirit that is unforgivable in the church's eyes) and he claims to be a Catholic then any vow he takes is suspect. Ryan didn't win any award either on that question. Why would people gasp at a politician who's religious beliefs conflict with the party's line? Its not like the president can really do that much about it. And Roe v. Wade was terrible leftist court case law.