• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

One month to go before the elections

Prophet

I wrote up a blog post about this upcoming elections. I think it's pretty important...a once in a lifetime, scratch the 2nd amendment out of the constitution type stakes.

http://gunowners.wordpress.com/2012/...w-is-the-time/

I know I don't post much anymore, and that is a good thing. It means that I am not being infringed upon in the states I travel. It also means that Pittsburgh has finally gotten the memo and the LEO's have pulled back the majority of their harassment of open carriers. Unfortunately, some places such as California have gone in the other direction.

The battle for the Second Amendment and the right to freely open carry is still being waged. Maybe not in your state but one should always be wary of the tide; you never know when it might turn.

As I travel the country I see states with less restrictions than others but I also see others with not only restrictions but down right infringements. Hell, I found with cuffs thrown on me in several states even when I was completely acting lawfully within my rights. I'm looking at you Nevada.

I would have 50 states with recognized constitutional carry (because really, don't we all ready HAVE the constitutional right?) and will fight to make it a reality.

As I mentioned on another post, I am now the Director of Media Relations for Gun Owners of America. Long and short of it, we need everyone's help to protect the Second Amendment and in it the ability to open carry. Read the article to find out how you can help. Thanks

jeeper1

One month to go before the elections

And I can't wait until it's over because of all the D***ED lies interrupting the reruns on the TV.
Thank God for DVRs and a fast forward button.

Last edited:

jbone

Should go well since Barrack and Joe failed in their debates.

Obozo had no prompter, as a result he was put to bed early. Plain and simple.

Biden showed America what a rude, snobbish, arrogant a&% he is. He had only
attack to offer as result of his party's 4 years of pure incompetence. Sickest part was when raging Joe turned his anger toward the moderator.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Should go well since Barrack and Joe failed in their debates.

Obozo had no prompter, as a result he was put to bed early. Plain and simple.

Biden showed America what a rude, snobbish, arrogant a&% he is. He had only
attack to offer as result of his party's 4 years of pure incompetence. Sickest part was when raging Joe turned his anger toward the moderator.

If a Catholic will not speak out about abortion (a sin against the Holy Spirit that is unforgivable in the church's eyes) and he claims to be a Catholic then any vow he takes is suspect. Ryan didn't win any award either on that question. Why would people gasp at a politician who's religious beliefs conflict with the party's line? Its not like the president can really do that much about it. And Roe v. Wade was terrible leftist court case law.