Thread: NC Walmart youtube video

NC Walmart youtube video

I came across this youtube video today. Its about someone discussing an OCer that he saw at a local Walmart in NC yesterday (10/1). Posting here in case any of you were in a Walmart yesterday.

I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

until he said browning high power I couldda sworn he was talkin bout me, I carry a CZ75, but glad to hear younger guys like me open carrying

Young guy rules me out.

Young guy and wrong end of the state rules me out.
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

I seriously thought he was talking about me, but i carry a Beretta PX4 Storm FS. 45. But i never see anyone other than my friends OC, it would be better if more people in Charlotte or bigger cities would OC.

Steve you got to quit following me to the different forums. Haha!! How you been? Never see you on CVN anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by NC-Heel View Post
    Steve you got to quit following me to the different forums. Haha!! How you been? Never see you on CVN anymore.
    I thought it was you!! What's up buddy?! Yeah i just moved on to other places to waste my time haha. For the last 6 months of so i've been getting my side business set up selling Aquatic Shrimp, so i devote all my time to that and CVN just fell back and out. I still have my NCSHP CVPI and it's running GREAT as always. Running at 127,000 on it now. But i have been open carrying for the last 2 months and realized i should join a site that can help me with situations and so i can see what other local OCer's are around here!

Quote Originally Posted by Steveboos View Post
    I thought it was you!! What's up buddy?! Yeah i just moved on to other places to waste my time haha. For the last 6 months of so i've been getting my side business set up selling Aquatic Shrimp, so i devote all my time to that and CVN just fell back and out. I still have my NCSHP CVPI and it's running GREAT as always. Running at 127,000 on it now. But i have been open carrying for the last 2 months and realized i should join a site that can help me with situations and so i can see what other local OCer's are around here!
    Way off topic but are there non-aquatic shrimp?

Quote Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
    Way off topic but are there non-aquatic shrimp?
    Haha, well i guess i should have qualified that and said LIVE Aquatic Shrimp haha. I don't deal in dead shrimp.

Back to Walmart!