• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

NC Walmart youtube video

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I came across this youtube video today. Its about someone discussing an OCer that he saw at a local Walmart in NC yesterday (10/1). Posting here in case any of you were in a Walmart yesterday.

[video=youtube;9LD2QpZJDQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LD2QpZJDQ8[/video]

spinks8824

until he said browning high power I couldda sworn he was talkin bout me, I carry a CZ75, but glad to hear younger guys like me open carrying

Steveboos

I seriously thought he was talking about me, but i carry a Beretta PX4 Storm FS. 45. But i never see anyone other than my friends OC, it would be better if more people in Charlotte or bigger cities would OC.

NC-Heel

Steve you got to quit following me to the different forums. Haha!! How you been? Never see you on CVN anymore.

Steveboos

Steve you got to quit following me to the different forums. Haha!! How you been? Never see you on CVN anymore.

I thought it was you!! What's up buddy?! Yeah i just moved on to other places to waste my time haha. For the last 6 months of so i've been getting my side business set up selling Aquatic Shrimp, so i devote all my time to that and CVN just fell back and out. I still have my NCSHP CVPI and it's running GREAT as always. Running at 127,000 on it now. But i have been open carrying for the last 2 months and realized i should join a site that can help me with situations and so i can see what other local OCer's are around here!

sharkey

I thought it was you!! What's up buddy?! Yeah i just moved on to other places to waste my time haha. For the last 6 months of so i've been getting my side business set up selling Aquatic Shrimp, so i devote all my time to that and CVN just fell back and out. I still have my NCSHP CVPI and it's running GREAT as always. Running at 127,000 on it now. But i have been open carrying for the last 2 months and realized i should join a site that can help me with situations and so i can see what other local OCer's are around here!

Way off topic but are there non-aquatic shrimp?