Thread: Why I like Arizona for vacations

Why I like Arizona for vacations

Short video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brYmn...&feature=share

I went darn near every where OCing, no one really cares and I saw many OCers on the streets and in stores.

This is what 2A freedom is about.
    Last edited by mspgunner; 10-03-2012 at 06:37 PM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Why I like Arizona for vacations

Outstanding Video.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

One of the reasons I spend half my time and own land in AZ.

I thought it was funny that the girl's shirt said it was a "New York Style" deli. Yeah, try that in New York. Maybe it's because she had the 8# trigger in the Glock?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    One of the reasons I spend half my time and own land in AZ.

I thought it was funny that the girl's shirt said it was a "New York Style" deli. Yeah, try that in New York. Maybe it's because she had the 8# trigger in the Glock?

Same here....I saw on the window it indicated it was a New York deli....at first I thought it was the wrong video, but then the truth was revealed!

Irony!

Hopefully, we can get closer to that atmosphere here in MO.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

How can I keep resisting the job offers in AZ when I see this???????? lol....
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

"Ya never know what creatures are lurking around the corner." Like the nitwit from New York narrating the video.

Cute girl. The only negative is her carrying a Glock.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    "Ya never know what creatures are lurking around the corner." Like the nitwit from New York narrating the video.

Ya know OC.....I appreciate your input in almost every post....but when you attack a person for the preferred, dependable, real firearm man makes, it really hurts me and forces one to really analyze if you are one too much meds or not enough!

She excelled in every area....including her choice in defense.

~Mark Twain

I respectfully disagree. As an employee of a food company.. She deals with all walks of clientele.. People of all ages.. Who knows if any one of those people could be criminals.. I think she made an excellent choice to want to carry on her job. If it were me, I would too. Just because she has a Glock, that's not a bad choice gun to carry.

.....but but but.....it's a Glock! One of those plastic guns that nobody can see on a x-ray machine. The can carry 3050 rounds in a single clip and they are .....well, black. You know what folks think about black guns. As I said it ain't even Americun.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

.....but but but.....it's a Glock! One of those plastic guns that nobody can see on a x-ray machine. The can carry 3050 rounds in a single clip and they are .....well, black. You know what folks think about black guns. As I said it ain't even Americun.

I have had to live outdoors with guns. I love my AR and and full size 1911, but if you ever need to know that your weapon will work, regardless of how it is being treated, you need a Glock and an AK. The other stuff is nice if you know that will never have to get them dirty or drop them.

My guns are tools, not accessories
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

thar ya go....lissin to pubic talk.....da old sayn...once ya go glock....you dont go back...or something like that!
    ~Mark Twain