• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why I like Arizona for vacations

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
One of the reasons I spend half my time and own land in AZ.

I thought it was funny that the girl's shirt said it was a "New York Style" deli. Yeah, try that in New York. Maybe it's because she had the 8# trigger in the Glock?

Redbaron007

One of the reasons I spend half my time and own land in AZ.

I thought it was funny that the girl's shirt said it was a "New York Style" deli. Yeah, try that in New York. Maybe it's because she had the 8# trigger in the Glock?

Same here....I saw on the window it indicated it was a New York deli....at first I thought it was the wrong video, but then the truth was revealed!

Irony! ;)

Hopefully, we can get closer to that atmosphere here in MO. :banana:

OC for ME

"Ya never know what creatures are lurking around the corner." Like the nitwit from New York narrating the video.

Cute girl. The only negative is her carrying a Glock.

Redbaron007

"Ya never know what creatures are lurking around the corner." Like the nitwit from New York narrating the video.

Ya know OC.....I appreciate your input in almost every post....but when you attack a person for the preferred, dependable, real firearm man makes, it really hurts me and forces one to really analyze if you are one too much meds or not enough!

She excelled in every area....including her choice in defense.

;)

SixGunCowboy

I respectfully disagree. As an employee of a food company.. She deals with all walks of clientele.. People of all ages.. Who knows if any one of those people could be criminals.. I think she made an excellent choice to want to carry on her job. If it were me, I would too. Just because she has a Glock, that's not a bad choice gun to carry.

OC for ME

.....but but but.....it's a Glock! One of those plastic guns that nobody can see on a x-ray machine. The can carry 3050 rounds in a single clip and they are .....well, black. You know what folks think about black guns. As I said it ain't even Americun.

;)

peterarthur

.....but but but.....it's a Glock! One of those plastic guns that nobody can see on a x-ray machine. The can carry 3050 rounds in a single clip and they are .....well, black. You know what folks think about black guns. As I said it ain't even Americun.

;)

I have had to live outdoors with guns. I love my AR and and full size 1911, but if you ever need to know that your weapon will work, regardless of how it is being treated, you need a Glock and an AK. The other stuff is nice if you know that will never have to get them dirty or drop them.

My guns are tools, not accessories ;)

Redbaron007

;)

thar ya go....lissin to pubic talk.....da old sayn...once ya go glock....you dont go back...or something like that! :D