Thread: Finally a country that tackles the world's actual evils

earth's crust

Finally a country that tackles the world's actual evils

Greater Eastside Washington
    Thanks for the sarcasm warning. (/sarcasm)
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    Thanks for the sarcasm warning. (/sarcasm)

A good way to have people start ignoring your threads is to go way off topic and post only a link.

A good remedy is to include a Fair Use quote or excerpt that gives some idea what the article is about so a person can read and decide if he wants to follow the link.

For anybody who has read this far into the posts and not yet clicked on the link, the newsstory is about a new law in the Philipines that is so vague it may criminalize certain social media tweets and posts.
    Last edited by Citizen; 10-04-2012 at 12:50 AM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.