• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pierce County/Thurston County/JBLM meetup?

Tactical SS

Is this going to become a regular thing? I have not been online much lately and just saw this post. A bit late. :( Would like to catch others and enjoy a good coffee & chat.

If there is another one I'm game. Just been busy with College.

I don't see why it couldn't be a regular/semi regular thing. As long as it falls on a weekend I'm not working I'm game.

tombrewster421

I have Wednesdays and Thursdays off generally. I work 4 or 5pm to 10pm, so early afternoon would be good for me.

Hey Paddy, I haven't seen you in forever. We should meet up in Lakewood. I get off at 3:30 so if you work at 5 that might work out. Or either of your days off. Let me know when it works for you.

.45ACPaddy

What are your days off? For me 3:30 is cutting it close since I generally leave home about a half hour before I get to work. And I have nowhere to store my firearm at work so I leave it at home, unfortunately. However if you're available on one of your days off I could meet earlier if that works for you.

tombrewster421

What are your days off? For me 3:30 is cutting it close since I generally leave home about a half hour before I get to work. And I have nowhere to store my firearm at work so I leave it at home, unfortunately. However if you're available on one of your days off I could meet earlier if that works for you.

My days off are Sat and Sun. Normal job for me. You don't have to carry to meet up though. I'll be your before work bodyguard. ;)