Thread: Loudoun Open Carry Dinner w/Reporter from France - MON 10/15/2012 7PM Dulles Longhorn

Founder's Club Member - Moderator ed's Avatar
    Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA

Loudoun Open Carry Dinner w/Reporter from France - MON 10/15/2012 7PM Dulles Longhorn

Loudoun Open Carry Dinner with Reporter from France - 10/15/2012 7PM Dulles Longhorn

RSVP here or Facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/events/376049702469112/
    Last edited by ed; 10-07-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    Carry On.

Ed

VirginiaOpenCarry.Org (Coins, Shirts and Patches)
    - - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

France? How did this come about?
    In our quest for knowledge we must be prepared for and armed against misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    France? How did this come about?
    The emailed me and said the French are not only fascinated with guns and can't believe that we "just simply walk around with them on" and they wanted to follow some people and do a documentary. They want young people (20's) and they wanted yo go to a dinner too. So they got on their Google and searched Open Carry and found VirginiaOpenCarry.org and contacted me.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -
    For VA Open Carry Cards send a S.A.2S.E. to: Ed's OC cards, Box 16143, Wash DC 20041-6143 (they are free but some folks enclose a couple bucks too)

Who knew. Interested in viewing this documentary.
    In our quest for knowledge we must be prepared for and armed against misinformation.

Is this the same French reporter who came to Richmond two years ago?

I'm too lazy to search for the thread, but iirc there was a link to the video that was supposed to come out of the effort. Tess was one of the North-of-the-Ni folks who got interviewed at River City Diner before they all went for a trip to the range.

stay safe.

OK, I got to thinking about it. Could not find the original thread about them coming to Richmond, but found this http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ghlight=french about the end product.
    Last edited by skidmark; 10-07-2012 at 09:42 AM. Reason: just could not leave it alone
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Don't think so.
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Sorry for the late response - former plans for this evening evaporated. I will be there with my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by SAvage410 View Post
    Sorry for the late response - former plans for this evening evaporated. I will be there with my wife.
    no problem
    Carry On.

Ed

- - - -

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

I'm too lazy to search for the thread, but iirc there was a link to the video that was supposed to come out of the effort. Tess was one of the North-of-the-Ni folks who got interviewed at River City Diner before they all went for a trip to the range.

stay safe.

OK, I got to thinking about it. Could not find the original thread about them coming to Richmond, but found this http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ghlight=french about the end product.

Never did see that report ... and this link gives me "erreur". Anyone save a copy?