• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Group Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acdrenik

Would anyone like to meet up for a Group Open Carry Outing to Great Lakes Crossing? Maybe we can grab some food or something? I have only been Open Carrying for about 3 months so I would really like to meet up with some other OCers in the area, get some info and have a good conversation about experiences.

scot623

Would anyone like to meet up for a Group Open Carry Outing to Great Lakes Crossing? Maybe we can grab some food or something? I have only been Open Carrying for about 3 months so I would really like to meet up with some other OCers in the area, get some info and have a good conversation about experiences.

There are plenty if OCers in your neck of the woods. Post a date, time and meet up place and people will respond.

Acdrenik

I would like to see if I can get more that just one other OCer together. I just know that if we can have a lot of people there on-lookers will see that Open Carry is a good thing and that we are not a bunch of people robbing stores.:lol:

scot623

I would like to see if I can get more that just one other OCer together. I just know that if we can have a lot of people there on-lookers will see that Open Carry is a good thing and that we are not a bunch of people robbing stores.:lol:

GLX is a great place to OC, I was there on Sunday myself. If you'd like a large turn out, it is possible. But sometimes when ONE certain OCer shows up( I won't name names to help keep this thread from being locked), others may not. Just a fact.

It all starts with you picking a date, time and meeting place. Anything other than that is just taking up bandwidth. Post it up.

stainless1911

Banned
I was at an OC outing recently at Great Lakes Crossing, and we had a couple new people show up who had not been posting in the thread. It was great, we welcome all newcomers, no need to be afraid to crash the party, we love it when that happens.

ETA. We welcome all who leave their egos at home. Better have it hinder you than the group. You know who you are.

Last edited:

Evil Creamsicle

Tell me when. As long as I'm not working or at band practice I'm golden. Most Saturdays are good for me. We can meet at the Starbucks in the parking lot if you want, my sister works there.

Big Gay Al

Michigan Moderator
Can we either get back on topic, or else have a consensus on closing this thread?
Basically, what Evil Creamsicle said above. :)

Thank you for your restraint. :)

Last edited:

scot623

Can we either get back on topic, or else have a consensus on closing this thread?
Basically, what Evil Creamsicle said above. :)

Thank you for your restraint. :)

The op was given the suggestion to put a date, time and place together . His failure to do so has caused this thread to be useless. Shoot this puppy in the head. The OP can start a proper meet up thread with the needed date, time and place info if he so inclines.

Status
Not open for further replies.