• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Saturday 10/6 @ Golden Corral

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
In honor of new member and Southside resident George we are going to have breakfast Saturday 10/6 on his side of the river at the Golden Corral on Providence Road at Midlothian Turnpike. Maybe this way we can coax him to come and break eggs with us.

Remember - if you do not show up we will certainly talk about you and just may elect you to some office.

stay safe.

scouser

I know I said in another thread that I would be taking Logan to the state fair this weekend, but we got reports from a friend of ours that it kinda sucks badly this year so have decided not to spend the close to $75 for entry, bbq, funnel cake and carousel rides. We can take him to Bass Pro to play on ATVs, Crump Park to see farm animals and the zoo to ride a carousel.

With that said, neither Logan nor I have any desire to be elected to any office so I guess we'll have to show up. Where do you usually sit when you go there?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I way we can coax him to come and break eggs with us.

Remember - if you do not show up we will certainly talk about you and just may elect you to some office.

stay safe.

You talk about me when I'm there:p

I'll be 30 feet up a tree, disarmed and helpless...While everyone is at the Roundup...disarmed and helpless:lol:

trees3j.jpg

trees2j.jpg

trees1j.jpg

sidestreet

Yikes!!! Is that a rug coming down the path, Peter?

Please be careful!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yikes!!! Is that a rug coming down the path, Peter? Please be careful!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

I think he is coming to check out the ATV that Peter left for him :p

Breakfast - it's good to have, custom omelets and cinnamon buns to die for.

Come say thanks to Christy, the restaurant manager who stands so solidly behind our efforts - her son will be home from the sandbox by Christmas. We wish him well.

Last edited:

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Well enjoy yourselves guys!

Make sure to keep the door closed. I noticed the flies are bad today in some places.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We are usually in the area behind the omlet bar and near the steam tables - that way more folks get to see Dale's purdy gun.

stay safe.

My gun gets all the friends - maybe its the cologne it uses.

Very old stuff - Hoppe's #6 :p

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Hope everyone had a good day...I certainly did:lol: Didn't kill anything though.

I had a big buck that's not on my cull list come by. He's a herd improver, then a Doe with her fawn that still had spots came by. They got a pass too.

At lunch I went by the gun club and ran into a half dozen OV members and a few new people. We none of us have permits but every one of us had a handgun in the vehicle.:lol:

We had a fairly in depth discussion about that and a few things I don't want to talk about online because I'm still on the fence.

Back in the tree about 2:00 and nothing but squirrels and a turkey 75 yards away. The storms started moving in so I got out early.

Just a great day and no flies....yet:uhoh:(secret code)

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Good friends, good food and OMG did we talk about people!!!!!

Y'all were warned. ;>)

That's why I didn't say anything about the walk I took. I need to save it so you have more to talk about next week!:lol::lol: