Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Citizen

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post

Well, at least he didn't give you the Badfinger or cause you a Megadeth.
    But even if he did, I'd be Avenged Sevenfold.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack House View Post
    But even if he did, I'd be Avenged Sevenfold.
    I don't know if that's a real group, but I'll assume it is and step back in Oneder at Jack's ability. (Fake band name from the Tom Hanks movie about a one-hit-wonder band.)
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

I don't know if that's a real group, but I'll assume it is and step back in Oneder at Jack's ability. (Fake band name from the Tom Hanks movie about a one-hit-wonder band.)

Of all the names I Used(NSFW), I'm surprised that Avenged Sevenfold was the One you didn't recognize.

Of all the names I Used(NSFW), I'm surprised that Avenged Sevenfold was the One you didn't recognize.
    I don't know about him, but that video leaves me a bit disturbed.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tawnos View Post
    I don't know abouthim, but that video leaves me a bit disturbed.
    OMG! What have I gotten myself into? Jack House also used that band name in another thread today. Augh!

I guess I should be honored that Jack named the thread after me. I know! I'll call this the Grateful Thread!
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

OMG! What have I gotten myself into? Jack House also used that band name in another thread today. Augh!

I guess I should be honored that Jack named the thread after me. I know! I'll call this the Grateful Thread!
    Seether what you've gone and done.

Founder's Club Member
    Seether what you've gone and done.
    Oh, Judas Priest. If you keep accusing me of starting all this I'm going to get a case of the Moody Blues.

Just for fun note: According to author Isaac Asimov, the holy grail of punning is a triple entendre--a triple play on a word. Think about it. A double is easy. Try to think of a triple.
    Last edited by Citizen; 10-05-2012 at 09:13 PM.

Oh, Judas Priest. If you keep accusing me of starting all this I'm going to get depressed. Call it a case of the Moody Blues.

Just for fun note: According to author Isaac Asimov, the holy grail of punning is a triple entendre--a triple play on a word. Think about it. A double is easy. Try to think of a triple.
    Done it before.
    "If we were to ever consider citizenship as the least bit matter of merit instead of birthright, imagine who should be selected as deserved representation of our democracy: someone who would risk their daily livelihood to cast an individually statistically insignificant vote, or those who wrap themselves in the flag against slightest slights." - agenthex

And I stayed to read this and now my brain is a Puddle of Mud.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfries View Post
    And I stayed to read this and now my brain is a Puddle of Mud.

Oh, insulting Jack's thread, eh? Well, you can Kiss my Crass!
    Last edited by Citizen; 10-05-2012 at 09:12 PM.

Oh, insulting Jack's thread, eh? Well, you can Kiss my Crass!
    I can tell already I will need a Screwdriver or two to fix this
    Oh, Judas Priest. If you keep accusing me of starting all this I'm going to get a case of the Moody Blues.

Ther ya go...

By the way a few of you seem to have a Knack for this,now no CheapTricks or I will follow my Creed and Exile you to Chicago.
    Last edited by pfries; 10-05-2012 at 10:04 PM.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pfries View Post
    By the way a few of you seem to have a Knack for this,now no CheapTricks or I will follow my Creed and Exile you to Chicago.
    Whoa! I bow to the new champion!!

Whoa! I bow to the new champion!!
    That's Adorable but I must disagree. I am The Prodigy here, not these All American Rejects or their Twisted Sister.

Founder's Club Member
    That's Adorable but I must disagree. I am The Prodigy here, not these All American Rejects or their Twisted Sister.
    Whoa-uh!

Ok, ok. You guys win. Whoever is the better, its clearly not me. I give up!

I can't even compete with you guys, so I am going to go get a Tool for my Clutch to work out The Kinks, I am not very good working on The Cars.
    Last edited by sudden valley gunner; 10-06-2012 at 10:43 AM.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    I can't even compete with you guys, so I am going to go get a Tool for my Clutch to work out The Kinks, I am not very good working on The Cars.
    You might have said you don't have a Knack for such things? Perhaps you were in a Rush...

Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    You might have said you don't have a Knack for such things? Perhaps you were in a Rush...
    Me and my Offspring may just have Bad Brains.

Since you claim you're not much with cars you could take it to Linkin Park and have someone with Nine Inch Nails, a Queen of a mechanic Raga against the machine, and, I betthe new and improved REO Speedwagon would really piss off the Residents, it may even cause some Wide Spread Panic.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Founder's Club Member
    Roflmao!!!!

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by georg jetson View Post
    No, he works with The Carpenters union. They work with dimensional lumber, leaving the Mahogany Rush for Furniture.

(+5 points if you are old enough to remember Mahogany Rush.)

No, he works with The Carpenters union. They work with dimensional lumber, leaving the Mahogany Rush for Furniture.

(+5 points if you are old enough to remember Mahogany Rush.)
    Let me be Everclear about this those Stooges, in the Union Underground think they are in Nirvana.

Founder's Club Member
    Let me be Everclear about this those Stooges, in the Union Underground think they are in Nirvana.
    Damn. I thought of Nirvana a while back, but couldn't figure out a way to work them in.

I have been forced to burn the Midnight Oil on this,
    I have forwarded this to the Ministry of defense. This nonsense will just Fuel the General Public into a Quiet Riot.
    You Young Divas keeping your Bad Company with your Insane Clown Posse and pulling your Sha Na Na nanagins are about to start a
    Revolution, you have all been declared Public Enemy. The Temptations to give Testament is real, and the Govít Mule will loose The Monkeys on you
    and they will rain down their Napalm Death.
    Dead or Alive it will be a Slaughter in the House of Pain and you will all reside on Skid Row.

P.S. donít take this to Heart

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast