• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Citizen

Jack House

I don't know if that's a real group, but I'll assume it is and step back in Oneder at Jack's ability. (Fake band name from the Tom Hanks movie about a one-hit-wonder band.)
[video=youtube;IHS3qJdxefY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHS3qJdxefY[/video]

Of all the names I Used(NSFW), I'm surprised that Avenged Sevenfold was the One you didn't recognize. :lol:

Jack House

OMG! What have I gotten myself into? Jack House also used that band name in another thread today. Augh!

I guess I should be honored that Jack named the thread after me. I know! I'll call this the Grateful Thread! :D
Seether what you've gone and done. ;)

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Seether what you've gone and done. ;)

Oh, Judas Priest. If you keep accusing me of starting all this I'm going to get a case of the Moody Blues.

Just for fun note: According to author Isaac Asimov, the holy grail of punning is a triple entendre--a triple play on a word. Think about it. A double is easy. Try to think of a triple.

Last edited:

Tawnos

Oh, Judas Priest. If you keep accusing me of starting all this I'm going to get depressed. Call it a case of the Moody Blues.

Just for fun note: According to author Isaac Asimov, the holy grail of punning is a triple entendre--a triple play on a word. Think about it. A double is easy. Try to think of a triple.

Done it before.

pfries

:)

Oh, insulting Jack's thread, eh? Well, you can Kiss my Crass! :p:)

I can tell already I will need a Screwdriver or two to fix this
Oh, Judas Priest. If you keep accusing me of starting all this I'm going to get a case of the Moody Blues.

Ther ya go...

pfries

By the way a few of you seem to have a Knack for this,now no CheapTricks or I will follow my Creed and Exile you to Chicago. :eek:

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

I can't even compete with you guys, so I am going to go get a Tool for my Clutch to work out The Kinks, I am not very good working on The Cars.

Last edited:

jbone

I can't even compete with you guys, so I am going to go get a Tool for my Clutch to work out The Kinks, I am not very good working on The Cars.

Since you claim you're not much with cars you could take it to Linkin Park and have someone with Nine Inch Nails, a Queen of a mechanic Raga against the machine, and, I betthe new and improved REO Speedwagon would really piss off the Residents, it may even cause some Wide Spread Panic.