Thread: short notice coffee

short notice coffee

There will be a couple of us having coffee at the hideaway cafe in Port orchard at ten come on down.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&su...ed=0CHMQ_BIwAA
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

OH Well,,,

OH MY Well,,,,
    I read your post,,,, oh wow can I come?????

Im still Awake PO is still 20 mile away,,, I kned some coffee,,,, before I would come to see you guys....
    I want to come to see y0u guys
    I been up all night.,,,, i cant tell iff i CAN DO IT,,,, Im goin to try..

Wow I dont know where WE wil will meet!!!

fake edit,,, I ,,,, know, the hidaway,,,, Ok!!!!
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 10-06-2012 at 11:36 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

I'm doing some volunteering for Rob McKenna in Silverdale at 11 o clock, so i'll drop by and say hi to everyone at 10 if you'll be there.

Isn't the farmers market also on today?
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

We are just about to get some breakfast, I will poll the wife and kids about stopping by, we did want to check out the Farmers market today, anyhow.

Wow!!

I just woke up again,,, guess i missed it,,, I hate me... Oh crap...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Wow!!

I just woke up again,,, guess i missed it,,, I hate me... Oh crap...

Good to meet Vitaeus and family. Sorry to see you leave WA, Clay, you will be missed at our functions.

I too am Bugging out

It was good to see all this morning for coffee I am going to try to hit the starbucks next sat in Fed Way . but If I don't get A chance I will see you all in the funny papers. Will be heading out on the 15th have a lot to do yet. Going back to OK. to take care of family my dads getting older and can't do all he used to. so I will be getting down there about two weeks prior to OC starting down there. It will be good to help out training the leo's there. I have met some great people up here will miss you all.
    Last edited by 1911er; 10-06-2012 at 07:33 PM.
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

It 'twas good to see everyone at the hideaway, they have great food and are very OC friendly.

I've added them a positive review on friend or foe
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member